Parent reviews for Riding Tornado

Riding Tornado Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

NO CAPTIONS FOR DEAF & HARD OF HEARING

I waited over 1 year for this movie to get into my Netflix queue to rent. I have heard this was an excellent movie and I enjoy good movies that have animals as the subject. I was quite disappointed to find there were NO CAPTIONS FOR the Deaf & Hard of Hearing. A Sadly I had to return it after watching the first 15 mins. Independent film Producers need to consider that there are people who watch movies that can't hear. In the U. S. we have the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) that requires equal access, this means all movies & TV shows must be Captionef. I.know that South Africa is way behind the times in human rights, but the world is passing you by, so time for you to catch up!

Too much scanty clothing in beginning of film

At the beginning the scene in the bar showing the torso (no head or face) of a young lady wearing a see-through blouse without a bra. This was quite shocking to me and my family given the rating from your site. The balance of the movie proved to have a very worthwhile message with no more suggestiveness. We would have much preferred those first images would have been deleted.