Parent reviews for Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy

Lots of comic action and silly scares in amusing tale.

Based on 1 review
Adult Written byMatt The Pirate August 31, 2018

Classic Monster Mayhem, the Scooby Way.

This one is paint by numbers Scooby-Doo but done to perfection. It jumps the shark with the final unmasking but what better way to end a painfully (in a good way) typical scooby movie? It wasn't my favorite of the direct-to-video movies but I still gotta give it it's fair due.
Adult Written byGregory Nelson January 27, 2017

One of the good Scooby Doo movies that has comedy, emotions, action, and monsters

This movie was powerful, with monsters and curses, and the effects were one of a kind, and when the monster blew up the Mystery Machine, was when the emotions kicked in, among the saddest Scooby Doo movies, when you lose something you love so much, it's just so heartbreaking to see something so important go.

And then they were on a crazy train that was falling apart, and then, Velma got possessed, and "brought the frankencreep monster" to life", and then lost control with everything, and Daphne turned ugly and the rest was being chased by iron face while Velma tried to take Shaggy and Scooby's brains off, until they got out and got trapped in the cave and got dizzy from the fumes, and was revealed that gas was set up to "defeat the monster", and worried that they would be doomed once the gas comes into contact with torches and lanterns, and the mystery carriage took them in a thrilling escape as the mansion blew up in the most violent scene ever.

Later, as everyone celebrated, the Mystery Machine came back, this time, upgraded and better than ever.

This was one of the best, and saddest scooby doo movies, that will make you laugh, and also cry for dozens of minutes.

Adult Written byhelsingmusique October 6, 2014

It's Scooby-Doo

Scooby-Doo is Scooby-Doo, it has been built on the same criteria since the show started in the 60s. I found this movie quite clever to the point where younger children may become uninterested with the film, although it is quite appropriate regardless. I think this film works best for people who grew up watching the original series as there are references back to it that are explained through the film.