Kid reviews for Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!

It's raining sharks again in this tongue-in-cheek gorefest.

Teen, 17 years old Written byConor Coyle July 25, 2015

Oh Hello No. Oh Hell Yes!

The amount of celebrities in this latest instalment is crazy and the amount of ridiculous and bloody deaths is the highest any Sharknado movie has every seen. I won't say where the Sharks are near the end, but it's somewhere you'll least expect them! Best one yet!

Kid, 9 years old July 6, 2016

Cheesy Movie, Dumb and Stupid

Only reason I gave it 2 stars is because I like Jack Griffo in this movie. Don`t bother watching it. It uses damn and hell and maybe Oh God. I watched this about a year or two ago and it was stupid. A tornado with sharks kills a ton of people, that`s about it. If you do want to show this to your kids, make sure they`re ready for sharks eating people, even though it is rather fakey. Jack Griffo`s character (SPOILER ALERT) was also killed by a shark and blood flows through the door as a girl cries.

Teen, 13 years old Written byILoveCSM March 22, 2016

A Great Movie!!!

This movie okay for ages 11 and up, and its a really great film! There is, of course, violence, gore, and some suggestive themes. But for real- this movie is the best Sharknado so far, and there is a cliff hanger at the end. This is a really great movie, and it is a great movie for a movie night. This is one of the better Syfy B-Movies, so watch away!

Teen, 16 years old Written byNathan5906 January 22, 2017

My favorite it's so bad it's good movie of all time and my favorite Sharknado movie yet

Language 1.5/10 - Violence 9.5/10 - Sexy Content 2/10