Kid reviews for She's All That

Uneven "ugly duckling" teen tale has bullying, drinking.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMarijoM February 14, 2019

Nothing good to learn in here

The movie doesn't give you any kind of positive message in the contrary, on top of that it's boring.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMusicaloutsider July 23, 2018

Best to Watch on TV

Good movie with some iffy PG-13 stuff. It's a good movie to watch on TV. It takes out a really gross scene that takes place in the cafeteria with pizza. It also takes out one F-bomb.

You'll probably be ok if you don't watch it on TV, but I warn you about the pizza eating scene. There is quite a bit of language, although not used constantly. One F-bomb, (TV bleeps it out) A few uses of BS and the S word, (Bleeped out on TV) Some uses of the D-word, some uses of Hell, and some uses of the B-word.

One part shows two teens rolling around on a bed and kissing, although these aren't the main characters, they are the mean characters, and it is to show how shallow and gross they are. It's a quick part, only last a few seconds. Some suggestive conversations between characters. There's another part with the same mean characters and they are in bed, although they are clothed. She keeps kissing his chest while he talks and watches himself on TV. Again, to show how dumb they are. And, the grossest part of the movie, the bully boys eating the pizza in the school cafeteria. I'd rather not go into more detail about it. Barf.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycindyarthur December 28, 2008

I thought this movie was disgusting. It was about casual sex, teen drinking, and teenagers using terrible language.

I can't believe what Hollywood is making these days. It has casual sex, drinking and bad language. No wonder kids are so sqrewed up these days. Unforturately my 13 year old watched it at a friend's house so I had no control. Pubic hair on a pizza and somebody ate it. What is wrong with this society. It makes me sick!
Teen, 14 years old Written byjazzyjammrz April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byKelandryOfTortall April 9, 2008

sooo good!

I LOVE this movie! racheal cook is an awesome actress, and she's very relateable. if you like this, then you'll also love "ten things i hate about you." You WILL love this if you are between 11+ years old.