All parent member reviews for Sorority Row

Adult Written byM&M1995 July 28, 2014

Bad acting and cheap thrills take over Sorority Row.

The only scary part about Sorority Row is the acting. When Audrina Patridge from MTV's The Hills is cast in the movie, you just know it will be horrible. Scenes in the film are expectedly violent, with the sorority girls being killed off in terrifying and gory ways. For instance, an entire wine cooler bottle is shoved down a sorority girl's throat, causing her to choke on the liquid and die. Girls are called "bitches" and "whores." There is sexual content galore, from a woman's bare torso being shown in the shower, to constant innuendo, suggestive dancing and clothing, boyfriend-girlfriend dynamics, and a particularly disturbing scene involving an older man preparing for sex with one of the sorority girls. Since this is a sorority themed movie, there are shots of raunchy parties and underage drinking. This film provides nothing of value to the slasher genre. My advice to you: skip this one.
Adult Written byAmericanplaya217 April 29, 2012

Lots of violence and sex

the movie has one character who is willing to put herself in jail for a dumb prank. Overall the movie was fine. Has some talks of sex. Has nudity throughout the movie. Has some sexuality. The killings were gruesome. The girls acted like high school mean girls looking for drama. A lot of cursing throughout movie.
Adult Written byponste1 March 5, 2011

perfect for older kids

personnely, i love to watch me a good horror movie, but of course when it comes to children and young adults their should be limitations. Sorority Row is a great time waster and quite entertaining as well, but definately not for your younger ones, 17+ they should be fine, maybe even 16+. then again its all about the parents preference, parents should check it out first and then give the approval.
Adult Written bycallofduty5 January 31, 2011

too dumb

Well if your kids have seen "Scream" and "I know what u did last summer" They should enjoy this one too :) But theres one very gory scene but overall the movie is stupid and pretty much for teens.
Adult Written byjoshua martinez July 24, 2010

Sorority Row is only for older teens and parents you need to know that Sorority Row has a lot of intense violence a lot of sex talk and nudity shown and so many strong language used and a lot of heavy drinking used.
Adult Written bywonder dove November 7, 2009

Just bad...

I didn't like it. Started off okay, but didn't pick up at all. It wasn't scary & the whole story was just messed up. Bad messages throughout and lame storyline. I guess it's worth watching once if you're into slasher films, but you will most likely be disappointed if you're over 18!
Parent of a 4, 7, 9, 10, and 14 year old Written byLifeisGr8 October 2, 2009

Buckets Of Terror And Gore.

I Went With My BFF And We Hated It. It Was A Grisly Movie. NOT FOR ANYONE UNDER 17!