Kid reviews for Spider-Man 2

A popcorn pleasure with heart, soul, and insight.

Teen, 15 years old Written byShowman movie13 April 6, 2019

Better,bolde, amazing

This movie has more of a good incident plot. Many]like me] will love this film! Heart-aches and breaking up is all seen. Violent is seen and brief language. Some matiel may be innopriate for kids.

Kid, 12 years old March 3, 2019

Spider-Man 2 brings a darker tale then the first!

This movie is a smart addition to the Spider-Man universe and the villain is incredible. It is funny, yet darker then the first. Violence should be expected and Dr. Octopus has a scary scene in the beginning. Tobey Maguire is perfect as Peter Parker and this film is a masterpiece of all superhero movies.

Kid, 10 years old February 7, 2019

cheesy and only ok

Not that great oddly very cheesy no real violence.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDanbail613 February 2, 2019

I know I sound like everyone else, but this is without question the greatest Spider-Man movie.

Ok, guys, just so you know when I first saw this, I didn’t like it as much as the first, I didn’t know why. But I looked up all of the fight scenes on YouTube after it got such great reviews, and I decided I wanted to go back and see it. For the record, I’ve always loved Doc Ock. So I watched it again today, and I decided it was better than the first. The action scenes are outstanding, the villain is marvelous. Doc Ock is my favorite Spider-Man villain of all time. But that doesn’t mean that Willem Dafoe didn’t play a good Green Goblin. He still played an outstanding Goblin, which Willem Dafoe usually never disappoints me. But my favorite role that he did was Gill from Finding Nemo, one of the greatest animated movies ever made. Although either Tobey Maguire or Tom Holland (from the MCU) are probably the best Spider-Men, the female lead, Kirsten Dunst, plays an okay role, but can get on my nerves sometimes. But I think Emma Stone played a better role of Spider-Man’s girlfriend, or Zendaya from Spider-Man: Homecoming. I must say, she didn’t do terrible in this one, she didn’t get over the top. It was a great movie anyways. Even James Franco does an incredible role for Harry Osborn. J. Jonah Jameson, Peter Parker’s boss from Daily Bugle, is a funny character, and I like him too. My favorite scene is when Spidey and Doctor Octopus are fighting in the subway. Sometimes when you watch something at first, it isn’t great, but it sometimes turns out great the second time. This is the perfect example, perfect as can be. Now, the content review starts: Positive Role Models: Peter Parker tries to change his ways of always being late. Violence: There is definitely violence, but no blood, and not a lot of killing. Plenty of chases, explosions, etc. An experiment goes wrong on Doc Ock that turns him evil, and it kills his wife. Plenty of intense moments, but nothing over the top. Sex: None. Language: Very mild, the “a” word is used once. Drinking or Drugs: None. Anyways, a great choice for tweens, and as CommonSenseMedia says it is, “a popcorn pleasure”. These are the Spider-Man movies I've seen, ranked (exception of Amazing Spider-Man 2): 6. Spider-Man 3: I liked this one decently, but it wasn't great. But I loved Sandman (Thomas Haden Church). 5. The Amazing Spider-Man 4. Spider-Man: Homecoming 3. Spider-Man (the first Tobey Maguire one) 2. Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse 1. Spider-Man 2 Review update: I have now seen Into The Spider-Verse, and it’s brilliant. So I decided to update the Spider-Man movies ranked in my opinion, except for Amazing Spider-Man 2, with Andrew Garfield and Jamie Foxx.

Teen, 15 years old Written bysnupkins coffey November 2, 2018

The best. Movie. Ever

This movie is a classic. Kids love it, Adults love it, everyone loves it! It provides a wholesome story with a outstanding cast, and shows the struggles of being a hero. It also has tons of good messages and positive role models, teaching kids the right and the wrong. Overall, a great movie to rewatch, and if you haven't seen it yet, then what are you waiting for?

Teen, 17 years old Written byBps 20999 October 19, 2018

Ok for ages 10 and up

Kid, 11 years old June 30, 2018

The best of the series!

The best of the 3!

Teen, 14 years old Written byCameronAnderson April 18, 2018
Probably the best out of the trilogy. Great for 11 and up. Just like the first there is lots of bloodless violence. Also very little profanity just uses of hell. No sexual content. Awesome movie

Teen, 17 years old Written byCycloneY April 2, 2018

Best Spidey film!

I love how Raimi executed the film really well, he developed a simplistic issue, sympathetic villain and great plot development. It had a lot of heart between Aunt May and Peter. It's the perfect Spider-Man film.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDC21 March 9, 2018
Teen, 15 years old Written byaparmar9802 February 25, 2018

Even Better Than the First

Very little to no language is present and the movie has a lot of good messages. I feel the violence is a little more than the first but its okay for kids. Otherwise no drugs and other content is present for the most part. It's pretty similar to the first one. But great for the family.

Kid, 11 years old November 21, 2017

good i guess...

unlike spider-man 3 i wasn't really a fan of this one i liked how doc oc was the villain but it just wasn't as exciting as spiderman 3's villains. the violence is low enough for a 8 year old to see but maybe not a 6 5 4 3 2 1
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Superhero Nerd November 3, 2017

Good Second Movie

The second movie does not fail. The only bad thing is violence. Hope you enjoy.

Teen, 17 years old Written byLori R. October 17, 2017
Teen, 17 years old Written byLwFTW August 7, 2017

Spider-Man 2 is amazing for adults and kids!

When I saw this movie I was glad how good reviewed it was. This movie was great. It had action , suspense , & some sad parts but nothing to bad. Not much language & good kid-appropriate action. Over all its ok for ages 10+

Teen, 15 years old Written byFahrenheit 451 July 11, 2017

Great film, I absolutely loved it. Awesome intro to superhero films to young kids

Kid, 9 years old May 28, 2017

Its not as good as the others.

This is a ok movie its not as good as 1 and 3 in this franchise but still pretty good.

Teen, 15 years old Written byChloe Lynn treska March 25, 2017

Ok for a 10+

Good movie for 10 and over
Teen, 16 years old Written byNathan5906 January 26, 2017

My 2nd favorite Spider-Man of all time and the others love this one

Language 1/10 - Violence 7.5/10 - Sexy Content 2/10

Kid, 11 years old November 28, 2016

Awesome

This is a awesome movie. This movie has alot of action and is violent. There are not very many bad words. SpiderMan loses his powers and then he gets them back and it doesn't even tell how. In one scene Doctor Octopus stabs a guy with one of his tentacles ,it doesn't show any thing but you now it happens. At the end of the movie Doc Oc turns good and saves the day. At the end of this movie the Green Goblin' s son finds his father's secret room and they start getting involved with that story and all of the sudden the movie is over. I think this movie is good for ages 11 and up because it has some frightening scenes. This is a great action packed movie!!!!!