Kid reviews for Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones

Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones Poster Image

The Worst Star Wars Movie Ever!!!

It was not as good as I thought I didn't really like Obi-wan's hair and it was sooooo boring this is the worst Star Wars movie and they wasted Anakin because basically the light the entire movie he's just a 5 year old whiny pants horrible CGI when Anakin is surfing on top of a wild Nubian beast and then Anakin falls off and fakes being hurt so Padme can come and rescue him it looks so poor and fake and also at the end of the film of the introduction of the grand army of the republic looks so bad and it looks like it's a cartoon from the clone wars. Anakin and Obi-WAN's relationship was completely wasted as well because Anakin is depicted as a whiny, arrogant who acts like a 5 year old not even 10 minutes of the film he disrespects Obi-Wan. Between Anakin and Padme's relationship is just uncomfortable when Padme tells Anakin he's grown how is Padme haven't they look like their the same age. Why was Padme still in love with Anakin after he was in a village after he slaughtered Men, woman, and Children like bruh why.
1 person found this helpful.
Great action, intense mood, but romance may bore kids.
1 person found this helpful.

Even more unnecessary galactic politics but some good fight scenes

Ten years after the invasion of Naboo, the Galactic Republic is facing a Separatist movement and the former queen and now Senator Padmé Amidala travels to Coruscant to vote on a project to create an army to help the Jedi to protect the Republic. Upon arrival, she escapes from an attempt to kill her, and Obi-Wan Kenobi and his Padawan Anakin Skywalker are assigned to protect her. They chase the shape-shifter Zam Wessell but she is killed by a poisoned dart before revealing who hired her. The Jedi Council assigns Obi-Wan Kenobi to discover who has tried to kill Amidala and Anakin to protect her in Naboo. Obi-Wan discovers that the dart is from the planet Kamino, and he heads to the remote planet. He finds an army of clones that has been under production for years for the Republic and that the bounty hunter Jango Fett was the matrix for the clones. Meanwhile Anakin and Amidala fall in love with each other, and he has nightmarish visions of his mother. They travel to his home planet, Tatooine, to see his mother, and he discovers that she has been abducted by Tusken Raiders. Anakin finds his mother dying, and he kills all the Tusken tribe, including the women and children. Obi-Wan follows Jango Fett to the planet Geonosis where he discovers who is behind the Separatist movement. He transmits his discoveries to Anakin since he cannot reach the Jedi Council. Who is the leader of the Separatist movement? Will Anakin receive Obi-Wan's message? And will the secret love between Anakin and Amidala succeed?

The Worst Star Wars Movie Ever!!!

I find that this movie is not the best of prequels but still is vital to the star wars storyline. Some romance scenes are long and boring and young children may not understand. Its generally not to scary but the changeling bounty hunter at the start may scare young children. some of the monsters in the geonosis arena are a little scary. Obviously the general sci- fi violence but nothing major and no blood and gore. Anakin does lose his arm in a battle scene near the end though but again no blood or gore. there is also a extremely short scene where Anakin kills a tribe of tusken raiders.

LOVE IT

I loved the romance!!! made for any romance fans! 10/10 recommend!!!

Great Action, Boring romance in amazing Star Wars movie

Amazing action, great giant galaxy chase storyline, romance not the best. Some cuts with small amounts of blood shown. Minor drug reference. I watched when I was six.

Not good

This movie isn't very good at all but you have to watch it so you understand the next one which is very good.

Worst Star Wars movie ever

Alright, but shouldn't be PG

I know that it's old PG but by today's standards it would be a mild PG-13 for Sci-Fi violence, Peril, scary scenes, and mild language. Also the acting is not the best but me and my dad didn't mind to much. Some of the jokes are pretty bad or corny so beware of that lol. For violence you basically know what to expect, shooting, light saber battles, and some deaths. Luke's mom dies in his arms(she is shown beaten, a little bloodied, also bruised). After that Luke kills all the turkins in the camp( some on screen). After that he claims he killed the men, children, and women. Luke gets electrocute. almost executed, and loses his arm to a light saber. There are bloodless decapitations throughout the movie and a character gets a bug scratch on here back(mild blood). At the end there is a big clone battle. The battle with Jango Fett is like a normal fight. I can go on with the violence but you get it. Luke and a girl get secretly married and they kiss. There is lots of lovey talk between them. I know most people don't like this movie as much as the others but I personally enjoyed watching more than the others.