Parent reviews for Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith Poster Image

Best Star Wars EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great movie. Little violent but no blood. End with Ani and Obi Wan on Mustafar is gory, though.

A very violent movie

A very violent movie. Should be supervised by an adult especially for younger kids.

Best of Hayden Christensen

Though Revenge of The Sith is not one of the best Star Wars movies as a whole, it is the best prequel by far. Hayden Christensen is just a lot better in it than in Attack of The Clones, largely because the writing is just a lot more felt out. I've also noticed that he acts a lot better when he becomes evil, probably because he was trying to suppress his acting before. Revenge of The Sith is probably the most violent Star Wars movie, with a few beheadings and a burning, but there isn't any blood so it's not that bad. Still, I don't think anyone under 11 should watch this.

Really dark

While episodes 1 and two were fine for 6+ this one is a bit more darker, violent And scary than the others but it should be fine for 7+

My favorite Star Wars movie

I watched this when I was three or fours years old, and I wasn't disturbed or traumatized at all. Sure, its violent, but its got to convey the terror of the story somehow. Star Wars is well know for being sex-free and still enjoyable, which is a hard feat. Its fine to show your children, it is without a doubt the best one and is much, much better than the new trilogy released over the past decade.

1 person found this helpful.

A tragic yet brilliant conclusion to the prequel trilogy

Several fans hate on the prequels but this is hands down one of the best Star Wars films. It’s not flawless but the plot is interesting, engaging and intense. It’s the making of one of Hollywood’s most iconic villains of all time. But it’s definitely darker and more violent than all the other Star Wars movies so it’s not recommended for younger audiences. The PG-13 should be respected. There is no blood nor graphic scenes and most deaths happen off-screen, however there is decapitation, severed limbs, mass murder of adults and children, a man burning alive, a man screaming in agony as he’s placed into a robotic suit, a woman giving birth, which might disturb kids. There is neither strong language nor substance usage. As for nudity, Anakin appears shirtless for a few minutes but it’s pretty tamed. There are a few kisses between Anakin and Padmé but nothing inappropriate. The story has a great message about good vs. evil: it’s about a fallen hero, who is tempted by evil (the dark side) because he believes he’s doing the right thing to save those he loves, but end ups losing them anyway.

1 person found this helpful.

Good

It has a lot of fighting and a little bit of gore, but overall it’s not awful to let kids watch

Great

I watched the movie when I was 5 but I’m not sensitive

Hello there!

This darker but better than most other Star Wars movies, and the choreography is far superior to anything from the sequels.