Parent reviews for Straight Outta Nowhere: Scooby-Doo! Meets Courage the Cowardly Dog

Straight Outta Nowhere: Scooby-Doo! Meets Courage the Cowardly Dog Poster Image

It's Courage, what's not to love.

This is the best movie I have seen in a good ten years. It has opened my eyes to what the world can really be. It is a scary movie, although it's fine for younger audience. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

1 person found this helpful.

Absolutely amazing

Two of the best childhood tv shows combined? What could be better?
1 person found this helpful.

Definitely isn't a far throw from other animated Scooby Doo movies

Having never watched Courage, I actually enjoyed this movie a lot. It's a lot more entertaining than the movie I watched before this and skipped through, that movie was Onward. Whilst it really cannot be compared much, I found it entertaining enough and it blended the two shows animations together perfectly. It's a crazy movie but at least you won't be bored. I would say 7+ and older as some of the things can be a little scary, such as the masks the older guy suddenly pulls out to scare Courage and Scooby. There's no bad words or anything else. Definitely isn't a far throw from other animated Scooby Doo movies. It starts with a strong lead from Scooby and you get to see both shows an equal amount. For me it was good enough to re-watch in the future and I wouldn't say it needs a violence tag.

Huh?

This movie made no sense to me or my daughter. I love Scooby Doo and the gang in most everything but this looked like someone was on hallucinatic drugs. It was not a movie I would recommend.