Kid reviews for Summer Eleven

Serious subjects handled delicately in best friends pic.

Kid, 10 years old September 11, 2011

Don't even bother.

It was a huge let down. I thought it would be a nice movie about 4 girls having a summer mission and having a great time. Totally visa verso. What about the girl who goes out at night and always sees those old people dancing and the woman has a gas tank. Then the woman is shown gone. So stupid it was funny!

Kid, 11 years old March 24, 2012

DON'T WATCH!!

Well.... Let Me Just Say That If You Were To Do A report On This Movie Good Luck! (No STORY PLOT!) All the kids have a problem poor,brother, divorice, no Dad? (The Girl who acts) And some how in the end its all better? Anywayz HORRIBLE acting! Never Have I seen these girls act before in any movie or shows, so i did research and found out that this was each of there first movie! And I hear people saying this is a good movie if u need help entering middle school? Not Once did i hear there problem was that! Oh and one more whats wrong with the skinny chic? Im in 6th grade and yeah there are skinny people but not like that!!! And WHY IS SHE HOLDING A DOLL? If she is 11 years old really I will dieee... Yeah, the bro asked for a beer... So what? kids are mature enough to know what it means. U should hear what kids say in school!
Kid, 11 years old August 28, 2011

Really Cute

It's a good movie with a good message.It's really cute and it might make you shed a happy and sad tear. I also think it's a great family and sleepover move. :)

Kid, 11 years old August 13, 2011

NOT A TWEEN MOVIE!!

I saw this film with my BFF at a sleepover (Netflix) instead of Beastly because it was supposed to be a good chik flik, although it was PG and sounded a little stupid. It would be great for seven to eight and nine year old girls who giggle at this kind of stuff-in fact, it would be perfect for them, because it's their age level. But tweens? It was a little ridiculous. The acting was fake, and the actors looked like eight year olds, not eleven. But for little kids-they'll love this. Just like Beezus and Ramona, exit the older sister. An uplifting film for some but plain dissapionting for me.

Kid, 12 years old August 4, 2013

Just read it

Boring! Predictable! bad acting...but seriously, did they even go over what they filmed? If you were looking for something entertaining,you'd have better luck watching paint dry. i regret watching this, there was no plot and random scenes.TAKE IT OFF NET FLIX. Don't recommend!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBlueHorse July 26, 2013

Fine family film, nothing special

This film brought tears to my eyes when I watched it a few years ago for one reason, the girl Jess watches an older man's wife dying and then she dies at the end. I think it symbolizes life passing by. This is a harmless film, and I say 10 and up because there is a scene where Gerry is drunk, although not implied it is slightly obvious.

Teen, 14 years old Written byallisonsheehan June 26, 2013

Great for middle schoolers

Great movie for kids going into middle school. Gives them a positive reinforcement.

Kid, 7 years old June 12, 2013

AMAZING KIDS MOVIE!

It is a fantastic movie! It taught me to always stick together with friends and never give up. I think it is a good movie if you are going into middle school or not. You should definitely see this movie! Kids RULE!!

Kid, 11 years old November 28, 2012

THE BEST MOVIE EVER!

I LOVE IT!!!! It is the BEST movie for tweens + teens! It talks about all the stages and how they can be fun! Plus, they make a very fun story line. The characters act in the movie!!! REALLY AWESOME!

Kid, 11 years old March 12, 2014

Not The Best

Summer Eleven was not the movie I expected it too be. I watched it with my younger sister who was hoping for a nice movie about 4 best friends. Not so much. Also this movie does not have the best actors and actresses in it. Not my favorite!

Kid, 11 years old January 19, 2013

Summer Eleven

(Positive Messages: The message is friends are forever. There is not much more to it.) (Violence: No violence except for minor bullying on the first day of middle school. A girl teases another girl about not getting a acting job.) (Sexy Stuff: The friends say," How do you get pregnant?" but they don't even show them talking about it .) (Language: D## n, H### are two of the few "bad words".) (Consumerism: There are minor uses of company names and logos.) (Drinking: There is one part where a brother (over 21) is becoming drunk.) I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE NOTE THAT THIS IS A VERY SAD MOVIE, GOOD, BUT SAD. YOUNGER KIDS MAY NOT UNDERSTAND WHY OLDER KIDS AND ADULTS ARE CRYING.

Kid, 12 years old June 16, 2014

Good for family drama lovers

Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2013

Great Watch

I thought the movie was great. There was much mentioning of Nintendo DS and very positive characters.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMoviegirl700 October 23, 2018

Awful and innapropriate

Honestly-this movie is awful. Don't watch this

Teen, 13 years old Written byDMfanCassy March 28, 2012

Meh. Not really worth my time.

Ehhh.... I didn't really like it, especaily at the bday party sceen when the girls peed in the bushes- I don't think thats very apropreit for 11 year olds. And make sure your kids know about the "bird n the bees" before they see the movie, there's a sceen (again, at the bday party) When the bday girls asks about it and the others girls tell her, but it's off camera, and the girls looks at her mom ALOT differently at that point.
Kid, 11 years old February 22, 2012

nice is the new generation

i think it was a good movie besides the cussing and beer drinking but just think how many people in the world drink a lot right i mean lets say you take your family to a mexican restraunt their is going to be beer and margaritas right

Kid, 11 years old January 29, 2012

okay movie

i watched this movie on the last weekend of summer and we were going to the 6th grade so we rented it it was a okay movie though it was low budget and had very bad acting and one of the girls looked like they were and the others looked 10 and there was one scence when one girl was taking on the phone and when her sister got on the bed she fell off and hit her sister in the knee

Kid, 12 years old November 18, 2011

jessie

i think it is the best movie ever althogh the very little langauge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written bySyndoo November 13, 2011

Review on Summer Eleven

I think it is a very good movie. But, if you would not like your child to hear the words Dammit! and Hell! It cuts off a part when the kids talk about sex. This may cause them to ask how do you get pregnant. I think it's for kids 10 and up.

Kid, 10 years old October 3, 2011

ok

i really like the characters,but it got a bit boring