Kid reviews for Taylor Swift: Miss Americana

Savvy docu with strong messages for girls; swearing.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJulia1234567 February 15, 2020

Taylor Swift: Miss Americana

An amazing story for girls who are going through trouble with body image, feeling a lot of pressure and having low confidence levels. Taylor Swift is a wonderful role model for young female adults, teaching girls to stand up for what they believe in, to have self love and determination and to find your voice.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNot.Aloud.To.Pu... February 12, 2020

The most moving movie I've ever watched.

I watched this film with my mom and we both love it so much. It meant soo much and now I love Taylor Swift.

Teen, 13 years old Written byk_a_y February 10, 2020

LANGUAGE

This is a good documentary about not fitting in the box people have for you. However, there is a lot of swearing. At one point, there is a crowd chanting F*** Taylor Swift! which goes on longer then necessary.
If you don't have much of a problem with swearing, then it's not bad at all.

Teen, 13 years old Written byanna_ February 10, 2020

Beautiful and Inspirational

I loved this documentary, it made me cry because i really feel like i grew up with Taylor, but I wasn't aware of all of her hardships as an artist balancing music and morals because I was so young when I was listening to her. Overall Taylor Swift is an amazing person and she is such an inspiration to young people (especially young girls) There is a tiny bit of cussing so maybe not great for super little kids

Teen, 14 years old Written bylenny777 February 8, 2020

Inspirational documentary

This movie honestly gave me even more respect for Taylor Swift. She talks about how she has had to work on her self-image over the past decade, as well as her mom's cancer and her experience in the music industry. She is a very inspirational and powerful female role model! There is an f-bomb or two, which is why my review is at 11 years old.

Teen, 14 years old Written byLoranikas303 February 8, 2020
Rated PG-13 for some language.

Teen, 14 years old Written byHi_Ya February 8, 2020

Amazing!!!

This documentary was absolutely amazing!!! I definitely recommend this to anyone who has or hasn’t listened to Taylor Swift’s music!!! I would rate this 11 and up because I feel like anyone younger might find it uninteresting and plus there is some language. Also, there is a part where Taylor Swift talks about she was sexually assaulted, which may be uncomfortable for some children.

Teen, 13 years old Written byElena89193 February 3, 2020

Some swearing-great values

Use of f*ck, b*tch, and sl*t. Great for any fan, shows her journey and what she has gone through!

Teen, 13 years old Written byarayah12345 February 3, 2020