All parent member reviews for The Baby Sitters Club

Educator Written bycaffinegirl85 October 23, 2011

nice movie i apporve!

this is a very very good movie any ages for kids to see this movie its a great movie there's nothing bad about it at all hey may be rated PG but thats the perfect rating for the perfect movie well to me it is its about 4 sweet girls that run a club a babysitter's club one girl Stacy the pretty blonde is a very good charcter i like how she meets Luca its a movie about true friendship and good- hearted humor and and seven girls wanting to help out people this is a great movie i totally apporve!
Adult Written byAslynima September 6, 2010

A wonderful movie for kids of all ages

I watched this movie when it came out since I remember reading the babysitters club series. The movie was just as positive as all of the books. Each of the girls are great role models, and have positive attitudes. These girls are level headed, business minded, and care about everyone. They practice sign language with a child who can't hear. I think the negative messages in this movie turn out to be positive. Kristy lies about where she is going, but in the end fixes the problem she caused. Stacey lies about her age to a boy, and neglects to use her medicine because she doesn't want to look silly. However, in the end Stacey tells her guy friend the truth, and this movie sheds some light on Diabetes, which some kids have no knowledge of. I would recommend this movie for any child, any age. It has great lessons, and no negative messages that I can think of.