Kid reviews for The Godfather

The Godfather Poster Image

I've seen some other reviews and i don't think it's anywhere near as not appropriate for kids as some you made it to be
1 person found this helpful.

a classic!!!!

This is a classic movie that I think everyone should see. There is violence but nothing that anyone over 12 or 13 couldn't handle. There are also some iconic quotes in this movie.

AMAZING!!!!!!!

I feel this movie is a must watch for anybody. It's one of my favorite films of all time. For a 50 year old movie it's aged extremely well and still feels relevant today. If you are going to show this to your kid I would recommend waiting till there a little bit older but you should definitely show it to them as soon as you feel comfortable. The only thing you have to worry about is violence and one scene with brief nudity.

My opinion

Yes The Godfather is based on an Italian mafia but has a good storyline to as the son returns home from the navy yes there’s intense violence such as torture and murder

Isn't for kids

Very violent, mature and a explict sex scenne. It's only for adults.

The Godfather

This film is not as good as I thought. but there is some violent but a bit graphic

It's not nice, but it isn't 18+ either.

Most children will be exposed to violence of this sort of level around the age of 13, the violence is quite graphic, but it's not disturbing and there is just blood, no guts, some brutal killings and accidents, unspeakable crimes are committed every two seconds in this movie.

Cinema at its Finest

The mafia classic is widely considered to be the greatest film of all time, and rightly so. The film contains despicable acts of violence and betrayal, brief language and several slurs directed at Italians and a few directed towards African Americans. If your child can stay invested in the film, they won't be disappointed. There is only one brief scene where a child should look away. The film says important things about family, morality, and self destruction. No person should deprive theirself of this amazing motion picture.