Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 10 parent reviews

Sort by:

The Russo Brothers Continue Delivering Schlock Since Avengers

$200 million for a 3 out of 5 rated film that drew only $249,462 at the box office before streaming. Yeah, I think the Russo brothers once again blow smoke up our **** trying to deliver another non-superhero blockbuster. The Gray Man is formula film on steroids, complete with unrealistic action without the need of computer-generated everything, dialogue that is no where near real world interactive speech and Chris Evans who looks like Hitler during his barbershop quartet days. I can count on my watch the minutes left before Disney sends over the acquisition papers to Netflix. You will watch The Gray Man when you have watched all others available and you're tired of watching reruns.

1 person found this helpful.

Great to watch with friends

The story was good, i loved the cinematic drone shots, no hate speech or any abusive language, no sexual scenes. The ending was good because everyone loves a happy endings.

way too violent

way too violent for pre-teens and young teens, esp a scene of a father drowning his young son and another scene with repeated knife stabbings. Am glad our son fell asleep before it got too hectic.

Way over-the-top violence and gore.

Excellent spy action great performance by ryan gosling and chris evans great direct by the russo brothers I'm excited about the sequel

Surprisingly good

Good action scenes, never boring

At the brink of PG-13

Lots of slightly creepy and gory things. If you've watched "the Fast and Furious" than you may be able to handle this but it's very intense and may be at the brink of PG-13