All teen and kid member reviews for The Incredible Hulk

Kid, 10 years old December 26, 2009

Be sure if it is apropriate.

O.K movie very violent and scary for little kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPrototype79043 July 5, 2010
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2010

Very violent, bad movie

I know so many people absolutely loved this movie, but unfortunately, I'm not one of them. It wasn't terrible, but it was pretty bad. I didn't think this movie was scary, but it was pretty violent, had some drugs, and had a sexual type scene. Little kids will be scared because of the violence and the hulk. Be sure to watch this first before letting your 11 and under kids to watch it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byobiwan3301 November 13, 2015

At last, a decent hulk movie.

The least appreciated MCU movies are this and Iron man 2. Yet this is better then Iron man 2 and deserves some praise. The actors are great, Ed Norton is INFINITELY better then his replacement Mark Ruffalo. Ed just seemed more nerdy and Bruce banner like. The action is sick, the sexual stuff is skipable, and you actually cared about the Bruce/better relationship. Which is why I hated the actor change and that they made Widow hulk's new love interest. All in all it's the best hulk movie out there, and it's the best we are going to get.
Kid, 10 years old April 18, 2010

HULK IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!

it is so cool but a big evil battle at the end
Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2016

Has lots of action but still only ok

This movie is really violent the 2nd most violent Marvel movie (1st is Iron Man 3). The Hulk looks kinda scary and would probably scare really young kids. Military soldiers try to shoot the hulk with machine guns bazookas and gas grenades. Lots of explosive violence like cars getting thrown around civilians and military soldiers die and explosions. Lots of painful injections and medical experiments. Some kissing and flirting and brief sexual innuendo. Use of words like hell damn ass crap piss s--t and bitch. So overall this movie is really violent and should not be viewed by little kids or sensitive kids. I say it's ok for older kids and tweens!
Kid, 12 years old October 9, 2015

Not as good as most MCU adventures but definitely better than Iron Man 2

Suggested rating: PG-13 for intense action violence and some frightening images
Teen, 13 years old Written byThePro27 August 30, 2015

Best Marvel Movie Ever!!!!!!!!

I LOVED this movie, it was pure action and when I see a comic book movie, thats what I want!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byChickemax July 24, 2015
Very violent and bloody. Barely any romance or swearing. I Like the Stan lee cameo. However there are lot of plot holes and loose ends that are introduced but not resolved, i.e. (Spoilers!) Samuel sterns' brain starts bubbling but we don't see what happens. (In the comics, Samuel sterns is the big-brained, (literally!) green skinned Leader
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 22, 2015
Teen, 14 years old Written bydkasal000 April 21, 2015
One of the best superhero movies ever
Teen, 13 years old Written byHweetseart April 18, 2015

Smashing down everything - but it's fun!

It's really good movie, but it has a lot of violence AND it's nothing really important (any positive messages) here.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan September 20, 2014

The Incredible Hulk movie review

I had high expectations for "The Incredible Hulk". I was very disappointed with this movie. The movie starts out brilliantly. I really liked the first two acts of the movie. After that, this movie lost momentum. It was going nowhere. The action was actually really good. It was filmed incredibly. The characters felt underdeveloped to me. Edward Norton did a fine job as Hulk, but the supporting characters had no substance. "The Incredible Hulk" is an okay movie to watch, but it lacked many elements that make a good film. I still think many people will enjoy this movie and I recommend checking it out only if you like comic books.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck July 15, 2014

Pretty good.

The story is good. This movie has some pretty cool action and some funny moments. The CGI is pretty slightly cheesy but it's a Hulk movie so it can't be not cheesy. The acting is good. It has lessons about controlling anger. It has some sci-fi violence and destruction being a Hulk movie. Overall, typical superhero movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written bygranth June 30, 2014

HULK SMASH !

the incredible hulk is good movie. it has hulk fighting against the army and another hulk like creature and some lighter moments. there are some intense scenes that might scare young kids.
Kid, 12 years old April 13, 2014

Second movie in Marvel Cinematic Universe doesn't disappoint. Better than 2003.

Never, ever doubt Common Sense Media's advice on the violence on this one, where the story is the second in the Marvel Cinematic Universe after IRON MAN, the third one being IRON MAN 2, is a (sort-of) sequel to Ang Lee's 2003 "hamburger promotion" Hulk: (although Lee's Life of Pi was MUCH better by a long shot), Bruce Banner is in exile in Brazil, but then, a drop of blood plops into a cup of juice, which is then used for mysterious purposes. However, trying to control the Hulk (Jennifer Connelly was better than Liv Tyler as Betty Ross), he still tries to rescue that woman he (or the Hulk) loves: Betty Ross, daughter of General Ross. But when Emile Blonsky, another mysterious scientist, receives this DNA, he's ready to fight. Intense action violence is definite in this film: a super-being gets brutally shot at and gassed out on a bridge, a super-being throws someone into a three, a man is pinned against a caged wall and beaten up, while his dog is tranquillised, the Hulk is POINTLESSLY shot at, a super-being breaks a bone off of another super-being (very brutal) and stabs him with it, while being repeatedly punched and pummelled, and that's a heck of a lot of violence. Betty screams "A**HOLE!" at a taxi driver, but CSM missed out that a scientist is asked how he feels and then says "P*ssed off and ready for round three." Men are seen shirtless in the movie, and there's a sex scene between Betty and Bruce, but Bruce doesn't want to "get too (sexually) excited." Only some language, which is NOTHING compared to the violence - biological and messy - and at the start, the Hulk leaves a scientist seriously, severely bloodied. Talk of battle is heard in some parts of the film, and this is MUCH better than Ang Lee's by a long shot, except that Lee's one had the tactic of using split-screen to emphasise the action, but was lacking with the (mostly) bad acting and (slightly) over-long length. Though not as violent as this one. This one has good acting (even Ty Burrell of Modern Family fame's in it!), 12 minutes less/shy than 2 hours, and if you thought Lee's was bad, the animated direct-to-DVD, extremely violent PLANET HULK, which I've also reviewed, was badder than Lee's. Though this one is better than the both of them. Two characters smoke, and there's a nice cameo (I won't reveal who it is, it's just before the credits.) Edward Norton's interpretation of Bruce Banner is quite convincing, though he doesn't have to face a sharp needle going near his eye, only worse. PG-13 has really stretched for violence these days. However, I could think of more violent PG-13s (The Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring, the first 2 Hobbits, the Hunger Games, the Wolverine, probably more.) A little bit of drinking, and even *I* found the violence REALLY intense. It's a good movie overall, but incredibly violent and intensely scary. Anyway, thankyou for reading.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpeedDemo March 9, 2014

Nice and violent movie with some inappropriate scenes for young kids

this movie contains lots of violent and sex
Teen, 13 years old Written byMoviegirl100 December 30, 2013

It's quite good

This film was pretty good, I've seen worse and I've seen better. I still would recommend it to most people who like action films or are marvel fans
Kid, 12 years old November 16, 2013

BEST HULK MOVIE!!!!!!

This is the best hulk movie out there and there probably won't be a better one if they make another one. Edward Norton was perfect as Bruce Banner and it's a shame that he didn't play him in the Avengers. All the other supporting characters [Betty Ross, Emil Blonsky, General Ross] did a good job as well and i really liked how they tied in other marvel movies into this like Captain America and Iron man [there's even a cameo with Tony Stark at the end]. The CGI that they used for the hulk and the abomination looks really good and believable. But believe me you do not want to show this to a little kid under 10 years old because it will scare them and they will probably have their eyes and ears covered the whole time and then have nightmares. This is probably the bloodiest and most violent superhero movie that i have seen though. There is lots of violence especially when the hulk and abomination clash at the end. When hulk isn't beating up the abomination at the end of the film he is beating up the army and is throwing their humvees around like they are frisbees and i loved seeing that. Like said before it is quite bloody and there is a scene where hulk is fighting the army and Blonsky walks up to him and says "that all you got?!" then hulk kicks him right into the tree and you see him in a hospital in the next scene and his is COMPLETELY COVERED in blood lying in a hospital bed. And the last fight scene between hulk and abomination gets bloody as well. There is some language like a*s, a*shole, d*mn, god, cr*p, b*tch and one cut off sh*t and there is one type of sex scene. This is a great movie but i wouldn't recommend it for kids under 10.
Teen, 13 years old Written byteenreviewer001 September 28, 2013

Teen Review #3

A really good movie. The action is not for young children.