Kid reviews for The Kite Runner

The Kite Runner Poster Image

Great!

I watched it with my dad. It's quite scary, so if you're a kid you can watch a few scenes, but not the whole movie. It can give you nightmares!

Powerfull, complex, and violent. Older teens and up.

a good movie but not for kids

its pretty good

Perfect for 10+

Im 11 i watched it last night on netflix amir shouldv'e helped his friend lol he was mean to him after and that's just sad great movie!

Bring yo' Kleenex. . . .

This is a very powerful brilliant movie. Besides some implied rape and swearing, I think it would be good for 13 plus.

The movie was not that great. I wept over the book, I was thrilled to find that they made a movie. When I saw it it was like "this is IT??" I was highly disappointed in the lack of emotions in this film.

not rated for age

Extraordinary

A story filled with loyalty and cruelty, love and respect. A story of Amir, the young narrator and the protagonist, who lives through the losses of pride and identity, tells a story of the turbulent and passionate times in Afghanistan and San Francisco after World War Two. Khaled Hosseini illustrates how family relationships, between father and son, and between brother and brother, can deal with guilt and forgiveness. Amir recalls his past, his childhood, the jolly times with his hazara, Hassan, until one day Amir’s whole world wipes around when his best friend Hassan progresses in another direction. And now during his adulthood, Amir must learn from his past and adjust his new life not in Afghanistan but in the United States.