Kid reviews for The Muppets

The Muppets Poster Image

Muppet comedy offers memorable laughs, and musical numbers.

1 person found this helpful.
Bad

The best movie ever made.

If you think this movie is anything less than a 4.5/5 or 8/10, go away, because this is the best movie ever made. The Godfather? More like The Room. What's that? 2001: A Space Odyssey? Is that The Master of Disguise? The Muppets (2011) is, despite me seeing it only twice as of writing this review, the greatest movie ever made. You guys that say Citizen Kane or Empire Strikes Back as masterpieces are wrong. The Muppets (2011) is a cinematic masterpiece. It is art.

This is a pretty good movie

This is a really fun movie to watch with younger kids. There are a lot of cool cameos so parents be on the look out for those, and you now know your not going insane when you think you hear a voice from something else. There is almost nothing inappropriate. There is some slapstick and potty humor, but absolutely no bad words. 9/10 movie, go watch now.

Very nostalgic, charismatic long-awaited muppet continuity!

This is a G movie, not a PG. This movie gives a great message about not giving up, even in completely hopeless situations.

Good movie made by Disney

This movie is one of my favorite Disney movies with the movies

So fun and funny - a great family movie!

I literally can't say enough good things about the muppets! This has been one of my favorite movies since I was little and I still love it. I think it's entertaining for all ages, and we had a great time watching it with some of our friends and neighbors ages 3-16! The plot is fun and engaging, and there are tons of cheezy jokes and silly fun all throughout. My parents enjoyed some references to the old muppets show, and all the kids loved the humour and music. There's really nothing objectionable, unless you feel that your younger kid would get scared my the mild movie-bad guy character. The plot is basically about two brothers (and the older ones girlfriend) who go on an adventure to LA to see the muppets live. They meet kermit and go on a wild adventure to find all the muppets and put on one more show to buy back the muppets theter from an evil business man. There is plenty of music, dancing, and wholesome messages about supporting others and friends and family. I would highly reccomend this movie to anyone wo is looking for an entertaining family movie :)

Favorite Muppet Movie

This is my favorite Muppet movie, which is sort of a controversial opinion. The original 1979 one is a classic, and I do like it, but I like this one more. This is a nice, funny movie, especially for Muppet fans.

Really Good Childhood Bring Back For Parents!

Really Good Movie For The Whole Family To Watch On A Movie Night!. And Also Brings Back Memories When The Muppet Show Used To Be A Real TV Show!

The Muppets (2011) Review

Great movie. Great vocal performances, lots of laughs, and great messages about friendship and teamwork. It was one of those movies that puts you in a good mood the entire time you watch it. Definitely worth checking out.