Kid reviews for The Pink Panther Strikes Again

The zaniest of the Panther movies.

Teen, 14 years old Written byHARRY POTTER FAN 101 June 3, 2021

Hilarious!

This movie was hilarious, and I saw it at age 7 (I just looked away at some parts)! The funniest of all of the Pink Panther comedies, and it's very well done. Even many years later I continue watching it.
Kid, 12 years old February 14, 2021

Funny and pretty good for most of the movie

The movie was funny and good for about 3/4 of the film had some stuff not totally appropriate but anyway it has some amazing slapstick comedy moments but also a few iffy unnecessary parts such as the long scene involving all the sexy stuff and the gay nightclub he visits overall I would say PG-13 for some sexual situations and mild violence

Teen, 14 years old Written byNonsensical_Reviews January 1, 2021

Peter Sellers' best Pink Panther feature is hysterical but iffy.

The Pink Panther Strikes Again is a 1976 comedy movie directed by Blake Edwards and starring Peter Sellers, Herbert Lom, Lesley-Anne Down, Burt Kwouk, and Leonard Rossiter.

Language(1/5): “Hell” and “oh my god” used a few brief times.

Sex(3/5): A long scene involves Clouseau having sex with a russian agent. They flirt, kiss, and heavily imply sexual tension. Her cleavage is seen, and he places Clouseau's head on her breasts. At the end, they try to have sex a second time, but Clouseau can’t get his clothes off, and when he does, another person comes in and stops them midway under the covers. Clouseau goes to a gay club, and a transvestite singer attempts to seduce him. He then kisses him later on as a laugh.

Drinking, Drugs, And Smoking(1/5): Brief responsible drinking. Some smoking.

Violence(3/5): Comedically extreme plot involves the villain holding the world ransom for Clouseau. Guns are fired, and many assassins inadvertently kill themselves because of Clouseau’s clumsiness. Many situations where Clouseau injures himself and others in comedic fashion, including shooting his supervisor in the buttocks. A man is stabbed. A dead man who was shot is shown in a bathtub with blood all over it.

Positive Messages(1/5): Messages about caution and courage, but it is behind the comedy.

Positive Role Models And Representations: Clouseau is a fool, the villains are manic, and everybody is incompetent.

Highlight: Clouseau vs Cato

Lowlight: N/A

Watching Experience: Literally cried from laughing at the fight between Clouseau and Cato, and the first movie I saw with sensual tension.

Quality(opinionated): The film that made me fall in love with the slapstick genre. It's amazing, with a comedically zany plot, a hysterical villain, dumb but ingenious humor, and some of the funniest slapstick I've ever seen.

(My rating)
PG-13
For comedic violence throughout and some sexual humor.

Kid, 10 years old August 19, 2013

GOOD MOVIE

GREAT GOOD AS ANY OTHER PINK PANTHER MOVIE NOT ANYMORE VIOLENT BUT KINDA SEXUAL BUT GOOD FOR 10 YEAR OLDS ITS JUST PG NOT PG-13 PARENTAL GUIDENCE 6-9 OFF 1-5 GREAT 10-15

Kid, 11 years old June 20, 2009

great movie

the best pink pather
Kid, 9 years old March 22, 2009

the pink panther strikes again review by critic07

It was a hillarious film that made me laugh out loud. I think you will like it, if you like great movies!