Kid reviews for The Simpsons Movie

The Simpsons Movie Poster Image

my thoughts...

Same hilarious but in-your-face, edgy humor as the TV show.
1 person found this helpful.

The simpsons movie :D

To understand the movie you would have to watch the Simpsons show because I watched the movie when I was 10 about and didn't understand at all. I didn't watch the Simpsons show and now I understand it more. There is some swearing.

incredible film

HILARIOUS

MUST READ BEFORE WATCHING

This movie is great, just like the show. There is a lot of violence (for cartoons) with bombs, guns and people carrying torches and pitchforks, with brief scenes of nooses. There is very little sex, with the expection of the moment when wild animals help Marge and Homer strip down almost bare so they can make out. They then draw back in shock when they begin (which is off screen).

PG-13

For people 13 and up, May contain suggestive dialogue, strong language, intense sexual situations and intense violence due to PG-13 rating.

not so good the show is better with some more things that the show wood not have put in it

not as funny as the show. some bad words like goddamn and oh my god homers middle fingers are up in one part. Bars boy part is seen for a second and in one clip to boy cops are seen kissing. the story was to fast

Not too Bad