Kid reviews for The Sword in the Stone

The Sword in the Stone Poster Image

Good

meh.

Ok, don't get me wrong, pretty good movie... i guess, but even i was a little lost at some parts. Strange movie, but I think your kids' mind won't explode if you show them at least once. A little boring for young viewers. I think watching it more then three times would cause me to go a little crazy, but watching it every 20 years wouldn't hurt.

Never watched this but I only watched Merlin battling Madam Mim

I'm a germ, a rare disease is called malegalytalopterosis and you caught me, Mim! Edit: this is not a website, Lebron12james3 but keep up the good work with your funniest reviews! Review some more! XD Now my new reviews are intended to be funny!

THIS WEBSITE IS HORRIBLE

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE lol Lebron12James3 this is not a WEBSITE! It’s a MOVIE! I have never watched this! Edit: I know you know it’s a movie. You are trying to be funny! I respect that. You are funny indeed. Keep up the good work! :)

Delightful Take on Old Legend

I love how Disney takes stories and mixes them up into their own concepts, like this movie. This is a great take for the youngesters and it introduces the legend of King Arthur. The tunes and humor are definitely more geared towards kids, but that's alright. Definitely one of the great Disney classics.

Decent classic brings King Arthur legend to life.

The movie is decent Characters 6/10 Story 6/10 Songs 7/10

I love this Movie

The Sword in the Stone is one of the best Disney Movies. It has a great story, and great characters. The violence isn't much. A shape shifting witch fighting a wizard is as intense as it gets. At the begining of the film a king is dead.

Another boring Disney Classic

This is confusing. I don't get the point of the movie, (except the end.) The wizard turns Arthur into different kinds of animals throughout the film. But what does that have to do with the movie?!

The Sword In The Stone

I just finished watching this movie, and it seemed brand new to me, since I haven't seen it since I was really little. It was good. Really funny, actually, and I chuckled in a few parts, even laughed out of control in some. It's funny, but I thought there was a few issues. I thought that Wart was being mistreated too cruelly, and that washing the dishes for 4 hours was not exactly appropriate for a "kids" movie. Also, my mom said I was afraid of Madame Mim when I was little and I can understand that, because she transforms herself into some pretty creepy things and screams "I'M GOING TO HAVE TO DESTORY YOU!". Mom said, "I never remembered THAT part!" And after that, she chases Wart (Wart is a bird and Madame Mim is a cat). But the film, otherwise, is really funny. Kids will enjoy the wolf that tries to attack Wart, who frantically tries to bite Wart on the leg, and just misses when Wart walks away, unaware of the wolf. And they'll like how Wart and Mervin turn into various animals, and the funny magic. But don't forget that Wart is supposably King Arthur, and when Wart/Arthur is king at the end of the movie, parents, tell your kid(s) that "Wart" is a real person. But also remind them that the movie is a legend, and that they won't turn into fish, or squirrels, or birds.

Ye Olde Disney Movie Has Several Life Lessons

Other than a scene in which a pike nearly catches Arthur, and Madame Mim's Dragon form (Not nearly as scary as Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty) nothing's overly scary or violent in this movie. Merlin teaches Wart about love, gravity, and most of all the importance of an education.