All teen and kid member reviews for The Sword in the Stone

Teen, 15 years old Written byDominicboo1 May 9, 2011

Ye Olde Disney Movie Has Several Life Lessons

Other than a scene in which a pike nearly catches Arthur, and Madame Mim's Dragon form (Not nearly as scary as Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty) nothing's overly scary or violent in this movie. Merlin teaches Wart about love, gravity, and most of all the importance of an education.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Great original Disney Classic!!!

Fantastic, humorous, and highly entertaining film about what King Arthur was taught to make him a great ruler. Great for kids and adults alike! Fantastic family movie!
Kid, 12 years old May 14, 2016

The Sword In The Stone

I just finished watching this movie, and it seemed brand new to me, since I haven't seen it since I was really little. It was good. Really funny, actually, and I chuckled in a few parts, even laughed out of control in some. It's funny, but I thought there was a few issues. I thought that Wart was being mistreated too cruelly, and that washing the dishes for 4 hours was not exactly appropriate for a "kids" movie. Also, my mom said I was afraid of Madame Mim when I was little and I can understand that, because she transforms herself into some pretty creepy things and screams "I'M GOING TO HAVE TO DESTORY YOU!". Mom said, "I never remembered THAT part!" And after that, she chases Wart (Wart is a bird and Madame Mim is a cat). But the film, otherwise, is really funny. Kids will enjoy the wolf that tries to attack Wart, who frantically tries to bite Wart on the leg, and just misses when Wart walks away, unaware of the wolf. And they'll like how Wart and Mervin turn into various animals, and the funny magic. But don't forget that Wart is supposably King Arthur, and when Wart/Arthur is king at the end of the movie, parents, tell your kid(s) that "Wart" is a real person. But also remind them that the movie is a legend, and that they won't turn into fish, or squirrels, or birds.
Teen, 16 years old Written bywho3697cares November 10, 2009
Wihtout a doubt the least creative and accomplished of the animated features made by Walt Disney.
Kid, 12 years old December 13, 2009

if u bought the movie......

if u bought the movie throw it away it's no good.

daddy long legs 11 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great great for all ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!