Kid reviews for The Virginity Hit

The Virginity Hit Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

what has my life come to?

I used to be that person.   You know whom I am talking about.   The person who watches motivational videos and gets pumped up.   The person who sees interviews of successful people and wants to be just like them.   The person who is constantly seeking for saviors and mentors to wake him up and help him break out of homeostasis.   Two years ago, I remember reading a book called “The Motivation Manifesto” by Brendon Burchard. This book became sort of my personal manifesto for quite some time.   I used to read it often so I could feel inspired and summon the motivation required to keep pursuing my goals.   Some of its parts were used as daily mantras and a lot of Burchard’s postulates were inextricably bound to the way I expressed myself.   But then something changed. More specifically, I changed.   You see, as a writer and a thinker, evolution becomes an integral part of your paradigm.   You can’t really stay fixated on a specific thinking motif for long because you will inevitably feel the urge to move on to the next level.   Every great philosopher and thinker in history has done that and this process is usually manifested in their works.   That’s exactly what happened to me.   At some point, I grew out of Burchard’s approach and adopted a more pragmatic stance.   Let me explain.   Below is a passage from “The Motivation Manifesto”:   “Greatness belongs to those who have mastered their internal world. We are all plagued by doubt, but the great nevertheless find faith and begin.”   Great statement.   Now imagine the whole book being a 200-page declaration that repeats perpetually the same pattern of writing and thinking.   It flirts dangerously with the idea of cheesiness and generalization.   Don’t get me wrong, “The Motivation Manifesto” is an interesting book and its value is highlighted in the numerous reviews it has received over the years.   Brendon Burchard is a smart lad and I truly believe that the motivation behind his work is truly benign.   There is a but, though.   Books like “The Motivation Manifesto” fall into a category I like to call “the secret category.” The name is inspired by the infamous book “The Secret,” which has attracted enormous attention worldwide with its beguiling stories and unique interpretation of reality.   All the books in “the secret category” follow, more or less, the same structure and the same underlying narrative.   They present a vague interpretation of reality that is predicated upon a belief system bound to positive thinking and visualization.   I am not against all that. Quite the contrary.   If you read my early posts, you will notice a similar attitude illuminated all over my assertions.   But, sooner or later, every deep thinker has to face the ramifications of “the secret” mentality.   That is to experience an inability to deal with the complexity of the world and offer holistic propositions to daunting conundrums.   Positive thinking and visualization are tools and they should be treated as such. When they step out of the tool realm and get upgraded to the ideology realm, they confine us within a very limited thinking plane.   The same applies to the idea motivation.   Over the last few years, we have been bombarded with various motivational elements like motivational posts, motivational quotes, motivational books, motivational speakers.   They all feed on our inability to own our lives and formulate our personal story in a way that is both satisfying and meaningful.   Motivation is overrated and it only exists because we live in an age  where sensation prevails over reason. Motivation during that time acts as a Trojan horse in our pursuit of personal ownership and fruitful interpretation of the human condition.   This post is my attempt to rethink the idea of motivation and redress the balance within ourselves and maybe within the society.

Extremely inappropriate!

This movie will show alot of explicity sex content that is not appropriate for all ages.