Kid reviews for The Woman in Black 2: Angel of Death

The Woman in Black 2: Angel of Death Poster Image

Based on 1 review

A very, very disappointing seqeul to the first movie of The Woman in Black

The Woman in Black 2 is such a poor sequel to the first movie starring Daniel Radcliffe. The beginning of the movie never really held my attention and by the 45 minute mark I was on my phone instead of watching the movie. I always kind of wanted to see the sequel for the Woman in Black but it is such a disappointment movie. This movie leans into the tense atmosphere to make this movie good/scary. I felt the tense atmosphere in the movie, but it just could not hold my attention or make this movie any scary. There is some mild scary moments but in the end this movie is dull! I can not believe I started the New Year by watching such a awful movie. I just never could get into it enough. I thought the movie would get better but I was wrong. Each twist and turn in this movie just leads to boring moments. It is not even fun to see; it is a blunt and dull horror film. It is one I never wishes to re-see again. And I thought the first movie was bad enough!

Unnecessary but great movie!

I personally don't agree with lots of the reviews for this movie. I thought it was great! Definitely not as good as the first one but sequels never are. I think the setting worked really well and you are really rooting for the kids as it goes along. This movie does an amazing job of suspense and there is some disturbing imagery but nothing too horrific. There is nothing else to be worried about in this movie. There is no sex, drugs or swearing but it doesn't need any of those things. Overall it was really good and a worthy sequel.

Extremely disappointed.

When I saw the first movie and the sequel trailer I was quite impressed. But when I actually watched the film... My god, the first one was way better. This one did not scare nearly as much as the first one did. It was all over the place. The whole movie really disappointed me.

Not scary at all

This is a pretty good 'Gothic-Horror' film but quite predictable. The film is based in the world war and revolves around some children who get sent to stay in eel-marsh-house. Overall would be fine for a 9 year old. Contains: Mild horror and violence

Woman in Black not for the faint hearted!

Before I watched the film, I read the book! I thought the book wasn't that scary/creepy! The scary bits in the book and the film are the jump scares and the deaths! I did watch the film with my dad and we made the film into a joke (which was funny)! The jump scares did make me jump! PARENTS: In the film there are two children that die: Tom and Joyce! One is caught in barbed wire and the other suffocating herself! Don't let your children watch it alone and don't let them watch it after 7:00pm! The actors are ok but the the actor of Edward (one of main characters) is amazing!

Good and quite scary

There's two different versions of this one is a rating of 12 which isn't scary at all and would probably be 10+ but there's one thats rating 15 which has loads of jump scares and you see the ''woman'' more which is quite scary.

Dumb and disappointing horror thriller is very violent and disturbing.

This disturbing and horrifying horror thriller takes place during the bombings of WWII in London, where a school teacher named Eve Parkin's will be taking orphans to a home in the country to protect them from the bombers with another assistant teacher. Before she gets on the train with her kids, she receives another new orphan named Edward, who is quiet and never talks. On the way to the house, some weird, creepy stuff happens, making the town down low. When they get there, creepy things start happening, locked doors, creepy toys, and then, the Woman In Black starts doing her work. Eve, the other teacher, and the kids realize that they're being terrorized by a dead woman, and are going to need to leave this house. Will Eve save them all? Who will die? Violence 4/5: This movie is scary, with a capital S. Many jump shocks for toys popping out of corners. Once sequence shows German bombers dropping bombs on London. In one scene, a boy is seen walking on the beach to a pile of barbed wires, and is later scene dead in the pile of barbed wires, this is very disturbing. A girl tries to kill her self with a peace of string, she is saved, but then kills herself by breathing toxic fumes. A few very disturbing and shocking sequences shows children being murdered. A man sacrifices himself by blowing him self up with a bomb to save other. Many scenes show fire and the aftermath of bombs. A gory pregnancy is shown a few times. Creepy images. An unknown character sticks their gory hand through glass, and a woman there is seen jumping. Some gory and bloody images. Many frighting scenes. Language 0. Sexual content. 0. Drinking and drugs 0. Although this movie can be exciting at times, it's pretty dumb and nothing new to the first one, while being graphic and disturbing. My rating:R for disturbing horror violence throughout, frightening images, and bloody images- some involving children.

tons of jump scares

Me and my friend both 13 went to see this movie we both love horror and it scared the crap out of me a part of its psychological but it's mostly suspense and jump scares that's why I think a mature 11+ could handle this movie

Not as scary as the first one

The film's rating is 15, but there isn't anything 15 about this movie! It isn't very scary.There are some parts that are a little jumpy. the movie is good at making you think something scary is going to happen, but nothing really scary happens after. The atmosphere is chilling but nothing really scary happens. It is no where near as scary as the first one. The only parts that are disturbing are the children's dead bodies; one child died in barbed wire and his body is shown, and a girl suffocated in a gas mask. The same girl also tried killing herself with string.

Excellent horror, great plot, must watch for horror lovers

as i Said .....in my thinking ..great horror, great plot, must watch for horror lovers