Parent reviews for The World's End

Fantastically funny, weird film has violence, alcohol, more.

Wondering if The World's End is OK for your kids?

Adult Written byPleasereadallmy... October 7, 2019

Please listen, A very honest review

As you may know this is part of a three movie box set called the Cornetto trilogy starring Simon pegg and nick frost. The worlds end is probably the worst one because it contains 3 uses of c*nts and tons of uses of f*ck!!! I don’t know how this got away with being 15 or R This film should be rated 18 or NC-17!! If your child has seen Shaun of the dead or hot fuzz!! It doesn’t mean they can watch this!! It also has some sex references (not very strong ) overall I would rate this movie 17 or 18+

Adult Written byShrek_boy August 9, 2020

Solid film

A bit of cursing but not the worst thing ever. There is violence but the blood is blue so it’s more cartoonish. This film is hilarious and I watched it with my nephew who is 12 and it was fine with him.

Adult Written byJamal123456789 July 24, 2020
Adult Written byPizza G. May 30, 2017

Whimsical swan song for the Three Flavours Cornetto trilogy with more swearing, extreme drinking

The World's End is a fitting tribute to the Cornetto trilogy, and not only does it present the same goofy humor, lively characters and unique visual style that hooked fans with Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, but like its two cinematic counterparts it's also bursting with swearing and alcohol consumption. Since the entire plot of the movie is centered around one drawn-out pub crawl, there's obviously tons of drinking to excess. Everybody joins in, and characters are constantly downing pints of beer and doing shots. Swearing is frequent ("f--k," "c--k," "s--t," "c--t,") and there's also plenty of fantastical violence--while there's little actual human gore, humanoid aliens are torn apart and killed with spurts of blue blood. Other than that, it should be alright for mature tweens--a real blast, especially for fans of the trilogy.

Adult Written bydarthsitkur December 26, 2013

1 night, 12 pubs, LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time, this is literally the funniest movie I've ever seen in my life lol, the laughs in this movie never stop, they just keep on coming, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are ALWAYS hysterical together lol
Parent of a 16-year-old Written bygreat gamer man November 12, 2013