Parent and Kid Reviews on

To Kill a Mockingbird Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 34 kid reviews

Sort by:

This book and movie is a classic and a masterpiece. I read (and then watched) it when I was in seventh grade outside of school and I loved it. It teaches a crucial lesson about racism that I think is very important to learn.

not really for kids

I Think if they even reference the n word its bad because the n word is EXTREMLEY racist so kind of no

9/10

Incredible tale about prejudice and tolerance.

This classic courtroom drama from 1962, based on the Harper Lee classic, is an incredible film that is certainly captivating for junior high students and up. Some high schoolers who are assigned to read the book may prefer watching this movie instead. Overall, this story is a moving journey with Gregory Peck's character against racism and trial in the court.

The Best Movie of 1962!

This Classic drama movie has no tricks!!! It only has a huge message and positive role models

Masterful film

My second favorite film of the '60s, behind Dr. Strangelove.

An absolute must watch!

Great movie! Everyone should watch this movie at least once in their life. Best for viewers who are at least 12 due to mature themes and some strong language.

To Kill a Mockingbird is a must watch!!

Great movie overall. Everyone should see it at least once in their life and read the book as well. Best for viewers at least 12 due to strong language and mature themes.

Amazing story!

I think that the maturity of the child is the age to watch. I said 13 plus for the average child because of the swearing and the use of the N-word. The story, however is inspiring and I would recommend to mature people.