Kid reviews for Unstable Fables: 3 Pigs and a Baby

Smart comedy flips the 3 pigs tale on its tail.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTrevorPickett March 12, 2012

Lacks any form of redeeming quality, plus offensive stereotypes.

OK, I know (at least from the high rating of 5/5 given by the critic) that some of you might enjoy this film, but in my opinion I couldn't like it. Let alone at all. It's just lacking of any entertaining content, and it can get boring pretty fast. But, the other half I have to complain about is how it offensively portrays teens. The wolf baby turns 13 and 14 and is kind of a stereotype in terms of style and behavior. As a 13 year old, I feel appalled by this stereotype and the fact that the rest isn't worth it either. To make it worse, my 10 year old sibling watched the movie.
Kid, 10 years old August 23, 2013

B-O-R-I-N-G!!!

I seriously think that this is the most boring movie I've seen all year. It's a poorly made movie. Here's the story: wolves keep trying to get into the three pigs' houses, but never succeed, so they put a baby wolf in a basket outside the house of the three pigs, expecting the pigs to take the baby in. They do. They raise the wolf, thinking that it's a pig, until the wolf (named Lucky) is a teenager and rejects them. He runs away and meets a girl etc.
Kid, 10 years old August 21, 2013

Its a really really good movie, you should watch it!

It is a really really good movie, and I actually learned something from it. It teaches that even if you're different it doesn't matter, everyone can work together to get along. I learned that its our differences that make us special.

Educational Value
Teen, 16 years old Written byHorseLoverSpirit August 10, 2018
A fun twist on the original fairy tale.