Parent reviews for VeggieTales: The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's

VeggieTales: The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's Poster Image

10?

Veggietales The Wonderful Wizard Of Ha,s review by Logan Strohl

A really great parody of the Wizard of Oz and also a great bible story too as well as songs and silly song.

Positive message at the end.

Why would commonsense suggest a parent even think of fast forwarding the last message "God thinks your special"! Why keep such a positive message from a child, who absolutely knows God exists. Ask the child they will tell you. :) Such a biased opinion even to the point of keeping children from hearing a wonderful message that they are loved.

Kids loved it!

VeggieTales Wizard of Oz

Superb! 9/10

A bit heavy for a 3YO.

My 3YO son was sad after watching this and wanted to be comforted. He was scared because a character was sucked into the ground. We talked about how he was saved, but still, he was expecting a fun video and ended up feeling bad afterward. I'm thinking maybe the story was a little old for him, since that's what he took away rather than that God loves him.
The term "freakin'" is used to mean "scaring." ("You guys are kind of freakin' me out") It is not used as an expletive or a crude adjective. This is yet another great VeggieTales movie, cleverly put together and amusing enough to entertain parents as well as children.
not rated for age
Very entertaining for all ages. My husband and I enjoyed this Family Movie Night choice as much as the kids!