Parent and Kid Reviews on

Based on 17 kid reviews

Sort by:

the best

GREAT - BUT NOT AGE APPROPRIATE

This movie has extensive amounts of f*ck, mother f*ckers, b*tch, and all the other "swear words"... There are many scenes which include extremely crude, sexual and innapropriate references. Many which my family and I laughed at, but for kids who are still immature, stupid and don't have a clue about growing up, (usually about from 11 - 14 years of age), don't let them watch this!

Hilarious movie! I couldn't stop laughing :)

This movie was amazing. I though it was really funny and that a lot of teens and adults would enjoy it. I do agree that it should be for ages 17 and up but it has great messages about family, and that caring is important.

Really funny

Why Him is the best comedy of the year! The jokes were great and I loved the characters. James Franco kills it in this one. A must see for everyone.

Look, all you who think this is SO CRUDE!! its not. like at all.

Look. The only nudity is a butt. Who has not seen a butt before? The sex is not bad, there is only one or two slightly edgy scenes. One being when Laird and his friends talk about a sexual innuendo, the other being Laird and Steph having sex on a desk. HOWEVER during this scene you see nothing! its just implied. The language is pretty salty, but my philosophy is: If you here that one F-bomb in a PG-13 movie, its the same as if you here 15 in an R movie. Too me it gives the same imprint on my brain. Also something a lot of reviews talk about is Laird artwork. Oh my god you are the most absurd people ever! The art has nothing graphic, plus its animals. This movie is very funny, and not all that bad. I would compare it to something like 21 Jump street on a level of inappropriate things. It also has a very nice message at the end about not judging a book by its cover, and accepting people. I highly recommend this movie.

One of the better comedies of recent years!

I really like this movie. This movie isn't that bad. The language is frequent like every sentence, but probably not as bad as what kids hear in school, other than the language this doesn't feel that raunchy. 15 and up should be fine.

Hysterical but Crude

This was a very funny movie but; it was a little uncomfortable watching with my parents because the language in this movie was intense. Other than that this movie was hilarious and recommend this to kids 13 and over

Funny as hell

I think 12 year olds can even handle this I took my 12 year old brother and his friend and me and my friend went to see this we all thought it was great we laughed It was the best movie there's just a tone of sex talk and the language is pretty heavy

Raunchy , crude and silly comedie !

Funny but silly comedie with sexual material and really crude humor. The acting is good but the story plot is boring . Has tons of sex references and brief nudity , brief sexual content and strong language . Age : 15+ For sexual material and strong language .