All parent member reviews for Tha Carter III

no kids

no kids
Adult Written bybeatdaceltics April 9, 2008

great album

great album for all ages best song is lollipop "Shawty wanna lick me like a lollipop" good for all ages to listen
Adult Written byAustinBlake June 28, 2009

Great CD, only for teen ears

THA CARTER III from Lil Wayne is one of the best rap CDs of 2008, and the "rap" in the previous half of the sentence could possibly be removed.
Adult Written bynjn August 11, 2009

effing awesome
Adult Written byTWIHARD4LIFE August 18, 2010

WE'RE NOT STUPID

This website seems to think most kids are naive and that if lil wayne says "I suck a p----y f--k a p---y leave it there" (Mr. Carter) that kids are actually going to go out and have sex. The first time I ever heard "A Milli" was when I was 11 and I can homestly say it did not effect me in any way.
Adult Written byTeykia April 11, 2009

Hate it or love it

Lil wayne can express himself in any way that he wants to.Its his music,his lyrics,and his message.He can write and sing what ever he wants to and if you dont like it you just dont.
Adult Written byBob123 April 9, 2008

Better than most other albums

ALthough lil wayne does use language and talks about sex. He also has a few good messages and raps about some good things. He raps his opinions and doesn't talk much about violence. It is more appropiot than his first to albums.
Adult Written bychasitym April 9, 2008

the carter 3 is a wonderful cd.

my children listen to the real struggles and creativity of a man who came from nuttin and made it . i feel its quite inspirational and catchy. he has the creative genius complex whic is why he claims that the ideas "leak from the pencil onto the tablet in my mind cause i write **** cause i aint got time..." he remebers word for word what he wants to say
Parent of an infant and infant year old Written bymyawilliams March 16, 2009

I love this song.

Adult Written byThebridge39 November 25, 2008

Adult Written bysaving private ryan April 9, 2008

Adult Written bybupz91 January 2, 2009

Great CD.

All though this is a very strong offering by Lil Wayne, Most of his mixtapes (Da Drought 3, Dedication 1+2) are better. That is not to say that Wayne's stuttering and slurring of lyrics is not great on this cd. His use of Catchphrases and Punch lines is what makes him himself. His content is not appropriate for young ages, being as though I am 17 I can understand it.
Adult Written bydudeman123 April 9, 2008

just what hip hop called for

well lil wayne is back with more sex talk what else is new? Some more trashy music I will have to listen to because everyone else thinks wanye is so great. Rapping about girls licking his lollipop is lame and low even for hip hop standards.....and what makes himself worse is he calls himself the beast rapper ever (must be a joke)he says he is better then tupac or eminem or kanye west that is ridiculuos and arrogant why do people listen to him???