All parent member reviews for 30 Days

Adult Written bymzkat7 April 9, 2008

Show Definatly not for Cable..Needed to be on HBO

I am mortified at how it is so easy for the film industry to take the F word out of there filming so that it doesn't offend anyone. When the real culprit is that they so freely give blessing to GD as if it is okay to say the Lords name in vain. Some networks have even bleeped Damn but left God so you know just exactly what they said.. what is that?? My family, all 3 of our households, have made a pact, as soon as the GD word is spoken on a tv show, we turn it or delete it. Even at movies, we walk out.. My other complaint with this show is that on the first show I saw, the writer was trying to live on minimum wage. The problem was, however, he didn't. He got a job making 7 bucks an hour and who knows what his girlfriend was making and then he went on to get a higher paying job, and then was working two.. that is a disgrace to those of us who "are" budgeting $1200 dollars a month and having to make it work..I agree with his concept.. Things need to change.. but buddy..stop whining. You had all kinds of free stuff given to you and free meals.. I can't remember the last time I had a free piece of furniture or someone standing their to hand out food with a smile on their face..
Parent Written byRoosetown November 10, 2011

Great show

An enjoyable way to explore handling Difference. We watch as a family (13 yo and 8 yo) and we ALL like it. Lots of next-day discussion ensues.
Parent of a 2, 3, 4, 11, 11, and 15 year old Written bylover4 June 1, 2009