Parent reviews for A Little Late with Lilly Singh

A Little Late with Lilly Singh Poster Image

Unfunny, Racist and way too scripted

The show is filled with unfunny jokes and Lilly is incredibly racist against white straight males and everything feels way to forced which just makes the show boring also there has been proof that the audience has been told by nbc to laugh harder and fake the laughs

Wrong messaging and asinine 'jokes'

A completely tone deaf show filled with juvenile 'jokes'. Very problematic opinions with underlying racisim and crass humour. The host doesn't seem to know her job (is very loud, a complete wannabe) and makes the whole show extremely irritating and unbearable. Very difficult to watch one entire episode. Sorry but a very pathetic and shoddy job done by ofcourse the host and the writers as well.

Cringey, Uncomfortable, Not Funny

Very obvious forced laughter from the audience because her “jokes” aren’t funny or they make you feel so uncomfortable. It’s just all around cringey. Plus, it’s exactly the same format as every other late night talk show. She should’ve just stayed on YouTube. Drew Gooden said it best. Watch his YouTube video, “Leaving the YouTube Bubble”

They forgot the comedy

Just watch Amy Schumer back to back to back and you'll be all caught up.

Laughing track show

Don't bother watching this it's don't let your kids watch this either. They're better off watching another host or better a disney movie or tv show at least then you'll learn something.

Inconsistent in

As a POC, this is probably the most annoying type of "woke comedy". She ties her identity in her humor so much, that if you don't give an awkward laugh then you're probably racist (sarcasm, btw). I'm half Mexican and half Asian, and even I'm uncomfortable. She might be redeemable if she was actually funny.

Honesty with a laugh

Lilly shows kids of all backgrounds just how far hard work can get you. Her decision to not talk about politics makes this show suitable for younger viewers.

A little late to comment, but felt this was important enough for one.

Lilly's sense of humor has not always been one I connected with. But I believe that having her ideas bounced off of a room full of other brains is further developing her comedy and delivery with each coming episode to reach out to a wider demographic. Love the changes that she's bringing to late night t.v. I admire her greatly.

Love Having Representation

This is something that I, as an LGBTQ+ women, LOVE having on air because I get to see a late night host that I can connect to.

Good show

I don’t stay up until 1 am to watch it but I record it and I love her! So sassy and hilarious!!!