Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 4 kid reviews

Sort by:

Pretty bad

Pretty boring, unfunny, generic, and Lincoln Loud was outrageously annoying throughout the movie. It’s also a clear cash grab. I am rating this two stars instead of one because the ending part with the monster costume in the mall was actually pretty fun, the set is really nice and the acting is mostly ok. But I still don’t recommend watching this.

Not a good movie

Really boring and unoriginal, not very funny, lackluster acting, all the characters are idiots and/or out of character, they do the generic dance party ending and even though he “learned his lesson” Lincoln was painfully unlikable. Just watch the first season of the show.

A Bad Loud House Christmas Special / Movie

So, my Mom and I decided to watch this movie on Nickelodeon because she wanted to see it more than I did. It's an interesting concept that the network is trying to go for, like making the characters live action. My Mom said she liked it, but for me, I didn't like it. The whole story is about Lincoln wanting the family together for Christmas since the eldest sister's in college and the kids aged a year. Unfortunately the family decided to go to Miami Beach for Christmas instead, but no, Lincoln wanted to go his own way by ruining it. That was the whole story. It gave a good message at the end, don't get me wrong, it's just Lincoln and his friend Clyde nearly ruined the Mall, and their house. I like the first Loud House Christmas Special "11 Louds a Leapin'" better than this piece of crap Nickelodeon calls a Christmas Special.

So amazing!!!

It's so emotional and kind of hard to believe they are just acting, because it feels so real in many ways. I just wish we got to see more of the twins Lola and Lana. Everyone should watch this on Christmas because it will get you in the Christmas spirit and you won't feel so empty or pointless.