All teen and kid member reviews for A Pup Named Scooby-Doo

Kid, 8 years old July 9, 2014

This Pup SUCKS!

A Pup Named Scooby-Doo has no entertaining things at all. I think it was creepy that a little girl was hiding under Shaggy's bed and it was flippin' weird that Velma was afraid of clowns.
Kid, 8 years old July 13, 2009

e.g. Perfect for older kids, but not for tweens

I Hate It
Kid, 9 years old August 31, 2013

Cute and entertaining

These are cute and entertaining videos for children.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillionaire February 15, 2013

All Kids

This is a Great Show for All Kids (12m+).
Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan July 3, 2012

Iffy for 6+ (Middle and Late Children) Ages 6 to 10 but not for tweens
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 28, 2012

I like most of it.

This is about the adventures of Scooby Doo when he was just a puppy.I think the show is funny,nicely animated,and well written.Some episodes are bad but most are awesome!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMarioMii October 11, 2010

It's a very perfect TV show for kids.

I love it. This show never has drinking at all. The main characters really make common sense for the mystery.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 September 19, 2010

Scooby-Doo prequel is ok for children

A Pup Named Scooby Doo is basically the original SD series, except the gang is younger (like kids instead of teenagers). It's okay, the original series was better (in my opinion). There is some mild peril, and the monsters could be potentially scary for little kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byalexbess06 April 9, 2008

hilarious but for 8 and under.

i loved the show when i was younger and i still do. it rally helps kids with problem solving skills(which they will need in futuer years.) :-)
Teen, 15 years old Written byCartoonaholic_C... April 9, 2008

Funny, Witty, Cartoony...

This is the younger version of Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?. How many times did Cartoon Network do series runs of this? Maybe 100 times. This (and Tom & Jerry (1939)) is not enough for CN, bring back Tom & Jerry Kids (1990), Scooby Doo, Where Are You? (1969), SWAT Kats (1993), Super Globetrotters (1979), Gary Coleman Show (1982), Mr. T (1983), Chuck Norris Karate Kommandos (1986), 2 Stupid Dogs (1993), Gigantor (1962), Voltron (1984), DragonBall Z (1989), Popeye (1930's), and Bob Clampett Show (1940's?) to make this network even.