Parent reviews for America's Got Talent

America's Got Talent Poster Image

AMAZING TV SHOW!!

The best TV show ever! My kids loved this show. The only thing is that they let some stupid acts advance. That gives them a bad representation.

AMAZING

SO AMAZING! The best TV show I have seen by far. The only thing is, they let some stupid, horrible acts advance. That kinda gives them a bad representation.

Be Aware of Hidden, Casual Messaging

I absolutely love America's Got Talent! It is one of the few entertaining shows left that the whole family can watch. Or is it? The most recent attempt to sneak in some indoctrination was when a contestant pointed out his partners in the audience. Simon asked, "Parnerzzzzz?" The contestant said something close to, "Yes. My wife and I have been married for X years. We met our partner several years ago. We are polysexual." The editing of the show showed the whole audience enthusiastically cheering and smiling. Sadly, this was slipped in very casually and there was no response that showed confusion or surprise. The only responses shown were positive, enthusiastic and supportive. While I do believe in respecting all people and their freedoms to choose their lifestyle (as long as it is legal), I don't appreciate the show slipping this mention of this particular lifestyle as positive or normal. I don't believe it is a positive lifestyle, or normal. I believe it is illegal in most states (if not all) and having two female 'partners' in a 'marriage' is not normal. I don't want kids to have this example put in front of them during family TV viewing time and have it shown as acceptable and normal. I so wish these issues stayed private and were not touted in front of children.

Professional Scammers: Not Contest. It's a Reality Show

The X-Factor (and I wouldn't be surprised if it was all similar shows) is a overglorified scam focused on creating drama and embarrassing vulnerable people (some of these people also include the disabled). A lot of it (if not every single part) is faked. One big example is the case of Zoe Alexander (the girl they said looked like Pink - her story can be heard on YouTube) Professional Scammers: Not Contest. It's a Reality Show

To bad for little kids

More like a singing competition now. And not a family show anymore

Fun to watch

I think that most of the talent isn't very good but that's the fun part. The good talent is also interesting to watch especially when they surprise everyone. Some of the dancing can be inappropriate for young children.

1 person found this helpful.

American got talent need to have just people who live inside country .not bring the talent from other countries.

I don't like this show , because if is a American got talent why other people from different countries need to come to this show and win one million dollar, you need to change the name of the show to world got talent, still I am confused why that Lebanese people have to win, they weren't from America, they came from an other country to get win on this show ,all to me it is just political, to help to this Muslim country, people if understand never watch this show or say something about this one million dollar take oway from United State and give it to some terrorists country, I am as a Middle East person exactly know what country is Lebanon , and who support that country.

THE NEW FORMAT FOR SEASON 17 stinks!!!!! They should never have gotten away from the judge cuts PERFORMANCE! Then putting 2 groups into the finals and skipping an entire round on top of that?! Absolute disgrace for the amount of talent this year. Very sad for the contestants. This is the beginning of the end of AGT if they stick with this format. What a shame for such an amazing season

Disappointing AGT

This new 2022 agt extreme format is very boring. Why fix something that was not broken? Previous changes helped improve it but totally turning it upside down will kill the show. The fun of the show was you didn't know what was coming next. Extreme was repetitive and got boring fast. I will not watch it any more.

Just Wow

Well I was watching the show and this guy started singing it was not a bad song but ant and deck came out and started dancing but it was not inappropriate. A minute later Alisha and Amanda came out and twerked on deck and ant and I felt so bad for my daughter.