All parent member reviews for Annoying Orange

Parent Written bymomoftwoangels38 June 15, 2012

annoying orange

I watched the annoying orange with my 9 and 5 year old. I kept an open mind and found myself laughing at certain parts of the show. Although it may be annoying to adults, kids seem to think it's hilarious. I felt it was fine for them to watch.
Parent Written byMarvinM July 27, 2012

Keep the A.O. out of our house, please.

Every time we (parents) hear that annoying laugh, the TV gets turned OFF for 4 hours. That's the rule!
Adult Written bylemonlover July 19, 2012

Stupid and twisted.

The annoying orange advertises for products every episode; all relating to the annoying orange. It also uses references to alcohal like "drunk" and "high."
Adult Written byJEDI micah June 14, 2012

The most annoying thing on the Earth IS NOW ON TV?!

This was a horrible idea! The Annoying Orange is meant to stay on the Internet, NOT ON TV! This is an annoying show, NO PUN INTENDED!
Parent Written byHonestLiar33 August 2, 2012

Give it a chance, and form your own opinion.

Parents must remember that this was a very popular web show. The original was... okay. The Tv show... not so much. (My opinion) Please do not rate the show on the laugh you will hear in it. Its annoying but that's the point. Also, your children may already be fans of either the original web show or (like me) Tobuscus. (Who they got to play the only human role). Quick hint to parents, don't "ban" anything from the house unless you took the full amount of time to watch the whole thing, if you do, you will be "the bad guy" and WILL be resented for a very long time, especially when your child realizes that the "because I said so" reason goes against anything logical.
Adult Written byMason1729 September 7, 2012

Mind-numbingly Horrible

It's so bad that it'll effectively make its audience dumber upon watching it. Not suitable for anyone, child or adult.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 22, 2012

annoying orange

Families can talk about the popularity of Annoying Orange on YouTube. What makes it so popular? How does a web series compare to a full-fledged TV show? Is Orange a positive role model or a negative one? Kids: What would happen if you acted like Orange in real life?
Educator and Parent Written byerica _t April 13, 2013

Don't go overboard on the Orange

Boys age 7 to 12 will love this very annoying orange. However, he does say , "Stupid" a lot and he can be rude ie: talks about farts, burps, etc.
Parent Written bydingal09 May 3, 2013

Daneboe must learn

Creators must learn how much violence that can only be added on what TV show that they may imagine. This review is rules that Dane Boedigheimer must learn. Experts say a person must consume only 20% violence and 80% education each day. So my 8 year old(renzingal11)stopped watching this. So Dane Boedigheimer can only create child-safe shows that everyone will like. So this is Dane Boedigheimer will say: "Today,I will only create non-violent shows that can only educate".
Parent of a 2 year old Written byNK17 February 8, 2013

ASTONISHINGLY EMBHARASSINGLY TERRIBLE, IT WAS WAY BETTER ON YOUTUBE

for 1, this is a 2nd explanation of how something can on occasion be funny on youtube but awful on TV this is the worst show ive seen other than Fred, Camp Lazlo and the new Johnny Tests, OMG, put-downs are everywhere but there more everyday words, i.e. "lame" "lozer" and "annoying" obviously
Parent Written bySalebxy January 27, 2013

I've "hired" a co-animator. And I might pick up a few more, because I know some really good animators in real life. Because this will be a relatively long project, PLEASE find people who can help in any way, shape, or form, because we need them. We can't animate this on our own.

I hope you guys are happy. This took forever. Please tell me if there are any minor fixes I can make. From left: mythbusteranimator, calebxy, somelia, turtleeggonstick, Nintendoandfriends, SplatKirby I don't know what's with the white outlines. Sorry, can't fix those. I have everyone's individual picture too. If you want them I'll upload and link.
Parent of a 3, 7, 9, 14, 16, and 17 year old Written bygreatperson November 20, 2012

Your six year old can watch this, but it is a pretty lame show.

Parent Written bydannytay334 December 7, 2013

annoying silly and POOR

age appropriate for all BORING FOR ALL this is a good show that i still enjoy but it is just a HAHAHAHA ORANGE parody not for young ones under 4
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 22, 2012

I think this show is sometimes good.

I'm talking about the CN version.The YouTube version was always good.Sometimes Annoying Orange is such a hilarious show on CN,and some other times,it's really boring and just sucks.