Kid reviews for AwesomenessTV

AwesomenessTV Poster Image

Wake me up inside

Dinkleberg!

Cursing

Well sometimes the people cure and kiss.

CrappinessTV

Goatworlds here. Sorry about the streak of negative reviews, but I'm bored today, so I'm trashing the sucky shows. This show is a rip off of Incredible Crew (a so-so show), no humor, no plot, stupid actors, and the sketches are horrible and annoying.

The Definition of Unfunny

I have seen this show a few times around, mostly when there is nothing else on... but it is absolutely unfunny in every way imaginable. One of the most peculiarly awful things about this "comedy" is that a unpleasantly abundant amount of its humor revolves around social media (Twitter, Instagram, hashtags, etc.) and every episode has at least two or three sketches that revolve around that kind of thing. So, in short, don't bother. It's a brainless tween-oriented attempt at comedy that won't satisfy many.

A silly show—it's really not bad.

My sister, who is seven is aloud to watch this show. I don't find it bad, and the episodes that other reviews are talking about I haven't seen. And think about it, if it was that bad, they wouldn't have two kids: JoJo and Zay Zay, one of which can't be older than eight. The humor is silly, and the pranks are played with no mean intentions. Trust me, if you watch this with your child, you'll be good. Then, if there is anything you do not like, you can turn it. Hoped this helped!

What is this?!

'Sup dudes! Right now i'm eating M&M's and drinking a can of Redbull. Now i'm making a rant on AwesomenessTV. Don't let the title fool you, this show isn't "awesome" at all. It's stupid, annoying, boring, and poorly paced. The acting is crappy too. The music videos pretty much suck.

Sense of funny is way off

I am pretty serious.

CHEESY!

This show is just a cheap knockoff of the show Incredible Crew! The comics that they show on the show are really stupid and so cheesy!! Plus none of the comics are funny!!! I love the show Incredible Crew on Cartoon Network and I watch it all the time so when I see this show it looks so stupid in comparison!

Spongebob is more educational

This show is for kids who need a nap, it will put them right to sleep. It is so bad that it makes me want to cry. Nick used to be so good with funny skit shows like "All That" and "The Amanda Show". This show is stupidity on a screen, with unoriginal, pointless skits that teach no life lessons What so ever. In my opinion SpongeBob is more educational. With him its always never give up, love your job, be nice to those who dislike you. What is it with this show? Be unoriginal? Copy peoples ideas? Do stupid things for fun? As for parents and kids wondering about it, watch something else. As for Daniella Monet, (Awsomeness TV host) well she should get a new job.

Not-So-Good Show Finds Making Fun of People Funny

This show isn't even very funny. Most shows I watch-skits or not-are way funnier. I stopped watching very quickly. But what I'm concerned about is Terry the Tomboy. So, now tomboys are hillbillies with no access to the outside world? Being a huge tomboy myself, I was highly offended on many levels. That was the worst thing I had ever seen. It truly broke my heart. Don't watch this, it's a waste of time.