All teen and kid member reviews for Baby Daddy

Good Show

It has a lot of drinking, curse and violence, but I Love It
Teen, 13 years old Written byHugger000 June 25, 2013

Baby Daddy good or bad

a good show but be on the look out for inappropriate things
Kid, 12 years old January 15, 2014

A Funny Show for the Family

This is a show full of parenting and what you have to give up for that. I understand the title is 'Baby Daddy', but I believe it isn't as bad as it sounds. The hardly ever talk about him getting the baby's mother pregnant. Honestly, the worst part of it is kissing and that he is a bartender. This show is a funny representation of an unexpected thing happening that can change a self centered playboy to a selfless dad. Perfect for families.
Teen, 14 years old Written bythink_about_it June 22, 2013

Put it on PAUSE

I think that baby daddy is an ok show for kids 12 -15 AS LONG AS you have talked with them about sex, violence, drinking, and language. But I would still watch it with the child. Baby daddy is a really funny show!
Kid, 10 years old June 23, 2012

Baby Daddy

It's cute but may be too sexual for kids under 9 years of age.
Kid, 12 years old May 7, 2015

14+

14+ there are alot of sex references. Barely much cursing--- but mainly because of the sex references (at least 6 or 7 an episode) but im 12 and I watch it but im really mature for my age
Teen, 13 years old Written byKjordan2816 June 28, 2016

Baby Daddy is a great show!

I love Baby Daddy. It is hilarious,but has inappropriate content for younger viewers.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCamille Engelson August 4, 2016

Baby Daddy Review

A good laugh, an interesting spin on the idea of a single parent who is adjusting to an unexpected child. Has some humor about parenting and romance, so not good for young kids. Older tweens and up will be able to enjoy this lighthearted show. Alcohol is involved since the main character is a bar tender, but not excessively in the show.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDonotdisplaythisinfo January 15, 2017

Great show, not great for kids

I think this is a great show! However I do not think that anyone under the age of 13 should watch it. There are points in the show where characters have sex, or talk about sex. This show really isn't good for a younger audience, unless you are comfortable letting your kids watch that. Also the main character works at a bar and so there is the drinking aspect.
Written byAnonymous December 26, 2016

Baby Daddy Review

There is A LOT of kissing on the lips. Multiple times, there is a view of a guy with his shirt off. The people there have girlfriends/boyfriends, and flirt with opposite genders. At different points in the episodes there are women in bras, and there are a lot of references to spending the night in the same bed, touching someone, etc. At another point in time, two people (boyfriend/girlfriend) are in a fight. During a funeral, they yell and break up with each other. However, after that, they agree to give each other another chance. They go into the coat room to "get their coats", and come out looking very... interesting. The guy has his shirt partially unbuttoned, and his tie loosened. His hair is all messed up, and he has lipstick stains (from A LOT of kissing) around his lips. The girl has her hair messed up, her lipstick smeared, and her zipper (near her chest area) partially unzipped. They were clearly making out, (I mean CLEARLY) making out. They both seemed very happy, and the guy invited the girl to spend the night. I am going to repeat again, that there are a lot of references of girls spending the night with guys, and then waking up looking as I like to call it ... interesting. Besides all of that, there is a lot of swearing (saying "hell," "bitch," "f--k," "damn," "crap," etc.) I think that this tv series is WAY to inappropriate for kids under 15 (or maybe even older), because of its too many sexual references, and uses of curse words.
Teen, 17 years old Written byKy13445 September 21, 2016

Please Read

I love the show! But it has a lot of sexual relations. The talk about sex a lot. And there is tons of kissing, But if you had the talk with your child I think it's just fine. They drink quite a bit because Ben is a bartender. But it's great!!! I recommend Netflix it has a lot!!!!