Parent reviews for Ben 10: Ultimate Alien

Darker and still violent, this Ben 10 not for the sensitive.

Parent of a 9 year old Written bySPACEHERO55 June 22, 2010

Great Animated Action cartoon.

This is the 3rd incarnation of Ben 10 and while not a good as the original in my opinion it is still really good. I do wish the action scenes were better staged, story boarded and animated as they tend to get boring, but other than that it's a good show.

Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 24, 2012

One of the best!

Extra action packed show! This is a great addition to the Ben 10 series.Ignore CSM when they said Ben 10:Ultimate Alien is "not for the sensitive".They are idiots,morons,jerks,dummies,wierdos,and freaks 90% of the time.For instance,I love the TV show T.U.F.F. Puppy,while CSM just HAD to give it 2 stars.Robot & Monster sucks big time,and CSM gave that show 4 stars.Overprotective much? I think so.What part of "take your kids out of the plastic bubble" don't you guys understand?
Adult Written byShizukaVictoria May 31, 2011

Personally i give it a 3

Now about this show the themes are agreeable with coming of age,working together, etc. However, both my younger brothers watch this show and i dislike how its action,action,action,bad pun,action. Probably because im a huge fan of comedy so sorry if my review wont be so reliable. But the constant fighting of aliens and such make it very predictable and i personally think the show would be better off as a video game only. Theres rarely any need to think with this show, so if action really is your thing watch all you want.
Adult Written bycyrano June 8, 2010
it can learn to my kids

Privacy & safety
Adult Written byLoneWolf-B November 27, 2011

Same Old, Same Old

Ben Is As Stubborn As Ever...Very Conceited And Full Of Pride. Not A Very Interesting Change In The Plot. Although Ben Does Seem To Be A Bit More Responsible...I Rarely Watch This Series, My Kids Dont Fancy It Either But...I LOVE Generator Rex For Some Reason, Similar To Ben Ten But Rex Seems A Bit More Humble And Family Oriented...But There Was An Episode Where They Both Came Together. Ben Came To His World... GREAT Episode...Except There Was This One Weird Part...AT The End I Noticed The Bad Guy Looked Way Too Scary For It To Be A Child Show...Unusually Demon Based :/...I Dont Go To Church Often, But I Do Have A Christian Background..And I Remember My Mom Talking About A Verse Where God Says "I Am Alpha And Omega, The Beginning And The End...Etc" And At The very Last Part Of This Episode...(The Villains Name Is Alpha Btw :| ) Alpha Stole Rex's Omega Nanite And He Grew To An Even More Demon Like Creature And Pronounced His New Name By Saying.."I Am Alpha Omega And This Is The Beginning And The End Of The Human Race"...Why Couldnt They Say Omega Alpha ? That Sounds BetterTo Me. Im Going To Give This Show A Break For A While :T

Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written bytxsmoke June 7, 2010

My son would get in trouble after watching this

We had to stop my 7yo son from watching this- his behavior would really become a problem.

Parent of a 11 year old Written bytateyana May 25, 2010

ben ten did good

i think it was good and what do you think about it

Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written byeliette August 5, 2010

Content too mature for my first-grader

I just don't like this iteration of Ben 10. I'm starting to let my 6 1/2 year old watch the series, but in the original version. The Ultimate Alien version has too much teenage attitude/angst to be appropriate for his age.