Kid reviews for Blaze and the Monster Machines

Friendly characters + STEM content = smart pick for tots.

Teen, 13 years old Written bytheauthorside November 22, 2014

Let's Blaze!

I saw Blaze and the Monster Machines' premiere, and I was hooked. The character voices are very well-done, and the plotlines are original and encompass aspects of science and math that similar shows don't touch upon. At first, I did not think it looked original, but the conflict between the Blaze/AJ and Crusher/Pickle teams keep the episodes "fresh."

Kid, 11 years old November 2, 2014

Awesomeness!

The show can have scary-ish scenes but it always turns for the better! Crusher is evil but never wins.

Teen, 13 years old Written byZiaChin June 19, 2017

Educational, Yet Unoriginal.

To be honest, I like how Blaze teaches other children advanced science such as momentum and others, Although the characters are weak in personality. As I have searched in the Blaze wiki, AJ and Blaze have no flaws, fears, and more. Not to mention it's style of communicating with children is the same as Dora which is actually ripping it off. It's animation is interesting, But it would be nice if you add more humans to the show because I'm thinking that the show is actually an alien invasion and AJ and Gabby is hypnotized and as well as the last humans in their entire race. Back to the subject. Blaze is so far nice except it would improve if they add REAL personality to this disgusting show. It would, I know you are just trying to make a great role model for kids, But to make it a true adventure, Making him have weaknesses can make the character more lovable. (P.S Yes, I write books, They aren't too professional but at least it's better than this... Thing.)
Kid, 10 years old March 22, 2017

Great But Some Negative Role Models

Great show, but I have noticed some negative role models. The main negative role model is a "monster machine" (monster truck that can transform into a machine) named Crusher who only wants to win races, and he cheats continually. He also cries when he doesn't get what he wants, which isn't a great role model for teaching kids to accept what they have and that life doesn't always go their way. Crusher never wins when he cheats, though, which gives a message to kids that cheaters never win. But overall, this is a great way to teach kids skills needed in school and the other monster trucks are great role models.

Teen, 15 years old Written byChase322 February 17, 2017