Parent and Kid Reviews on

Bully Beat Down Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 7 parent reviews

Sort by:

Not worth your time, even detrimental

While the show does a decent job of delivering 'just desserts' I feel like it only feeds into a bully's ego. Though the bully is emasculated, this show rewards the bully through air time on national television. Furthermore, physical bullying is not the only kind there is. Many other forms of bullying exist that more often than not cannot and will not be solved through physical violence. This show does not address deep roots that precipitate bullying or show its far reaching effects. Overall not worth anyone's time unless you just want to see some chump bully smacked down by a professional.

getting even & getting paid 4 it!

there is to much of this bullying going on in american schools and other places that todays' kids hang. kids' are killing themselves because of this "crap ". this is a good way to get even & let the bully find out how it feels. i'm a "Former Marine & Viet Nam Vet, & a grandfather, this is better than guns!

role model

i think the show is great to teach the kids about not bullying and if they are getting bullied they should tell and adult for help. i think that the fighting is okay because is organized. is not like they get beaten down and they just leave the guy there. they do help them.

i think that they fake the bully's to make money, and i don't believe that those bully's stop bullying them, if it is even for real, they will only stop bullying them if the kid himself beats him up

Bully Beatdown

Though the concept oh fighting violence with violence wouldn't be the "right path" for many people. But I believe from past experiences, and other people dealing with the same issue that sometimes you need violence to solve a problem. Bullies are stubborn, and vocal intimidations wont do 99.9% fo the time. So I think this show sends a very possitive message to stand up to bullies by using physical violence (yes I said it), to get the message through their thick egoistic skulls.

Wrong for anyone!

In a country where violence, bullying and depression among children are at their all time high, who in their right mind would think bullying a bullying is appropriate? Isn't that a bit contradictory? I think it's despicable and sad MTV allows this garbage on TV.

i really injoyed watching them look like a fool

i would like you to put my nephew and son in a ring to show them there not as tough as the think, so they will stop bullying my son and grandkids.