Kid reviews for Cake Boss: Next Great Baker

Cake Boss: Next Great Baker Poster Image

Bad Rating

I watched this show at 9 years old, and was completely fine. Don't overreact, CSM.

The coolest show

When i watched this show, it was really cool and great. But unfortunatley, there's cussing you should know about before your kid watches it. But i would give it five stars!!!!

Amazing Competitive Baking Show with Unexpected Sexual References and Mild Violence

I don't know why Common Sense Media does not like this show. It is amazing, especially since it is all a competition. Trust me, any baking competition shows are awesome! The personalities are huge and some competitors go to extreme levels to win. Who wouldn't want to see that? The characters go through up to eight torturous weeks, pushing themselves to the limit. They put effort into their work and attempt to prove they have skill. They work to acheive their goals. They work for a job. MOST of the competitors don't give up. That shows great messages. Also, sometimes they have to work as a group. It teaches children about teamwork. The competitors that don't give up are good role models. There all also some people that help out the peers that are struggling, even thought they are their competition. Great role models! There is mild "violence" and some scenes that may be viewed as "intense." Cakes are thrown off a building, broken in a car ride, and blown up. In one episode, there were skulls and crossbones on cakes. Buddy screams sometimes. For intense, some people had to stay in a freezer for a long period of time. It really isn't bad, but it may bother some sensitive younger children. The worst part is when Minerva pushes a pregnant woman. If you think there won't be sexual referenced because this show is about baking, you are incorrect. Some cakes are referred to as "sexalicious." A cake is called the "better than sex cake." The bakers had to sculpt people. One of the "models" wanted large boobs and to look sexy. Buddy makes one reference, which I cannot remember. Some people swear under stress and at other competitors. It usually isn't bad. Alcohol is rarely an ingredient in some cakes. This show is amazing and the parental cautions are very mild.

Next Great Baker

This is a pretty good show! There is no positive role models in it, however, because the contestants swear and yell at each other.

Not as good as original Cake Boss show...

It's a good show overall. A little bit of swearing and consumerism.

carrer opportunities

It shows a good career opportunities for teens

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love next great baker! I love the bakers challenge. I LOVE BUDDY V. he is the BEST! (but he could yell sometimes!) I think you should either watch this or cake boss! It proves that if you set your mind to something anything can happen! (in a good way or bad)!

Iffy

Its ok. It sometimes is very good at times. I like how they all are competing

cake boss:next great baker

i luve this show but it has a lot of bad language that me and my brothers cant say.i still luv the show no matter what.