Kid reviews for Celebrity Ghost Stories

Stars' supernatural encounters are theatrically spooky.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Teen, 13 years old Written byDoctor Who Lover May 2, 2012

Great show, but know your kid

Great show, I watch it as much as possible. But this is only my opinion, especially because I LOVE shows like this, and I've loved scary things and Halloween ever since I was around 4. Any way, great show, can get pretty creepy for younger kids, so know your child, especially because the creepiness varies between episodes and peoples stories. But I HIGHLY suggest this show, especially for sleepovers, and maybe even Halloween parties.

Kid, 10 years old December 3, 2011

Pretty Good, From What I Remembered.

Well, I watched it once, and I remember a little of it. As I remember it, it's not even scary! I thought it was very interesting! Man, I sound like a nerd O_O. Well, maybe the effects, yes. But aren't shows based on paranormal activity supposed to be scary? Yes, yes they are.

Teen, 13 years old Written bygreykangaroo September 20, 2010

Some of the best ghost stories you'll hear!

Although some of the stars are people you may have never of heard of before, some are well-known. This is one of my favorite shows, though. It's really interesting, some stories are creepy and I watch it every Saturday night! Some are really good, and others aren't bad, but every episode is awesome.