All parent member reviews for Cheer Perfection

Parent of a 14 and 17 year old Written byHaley Wright March 29, 2015

I think its almost like dance moms so yes its very competitive but what sport isn't competitive? There is some cussing from the mothers which just isn't right, and they gossip a lot but its just adding more drama to the show.
Parent Written bySha_nay_nay_ July 14, 2013

There's a fly on tha wall

CHEER TIME REVALUATION WAS AT ONE OF MY CHEER COMPATISHIONS AND THEY DIDN'T WIN SO I DON'T WATCH THIS SHOW ANYMORE CAUSE EVERYONE ON TV ALWAYS WINS AND THEY DIDN'T
Parent of a 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, and 10 year old Written byblessed_momma_pam May 12, 2013

Not So Cheer Perfection...

Me, being a die-hard reality TV lover, likes most anything that has drama. But that's me, the adult. It is a completely different story with my children. Cheer Perfection is a show where mothers lash out at each other and live vicariously through their children. Don't let the name deceive you--this isn't about cheerleading. This is about the unethical and almost surreal drama that goes inside the gym. Again, this is okay for any teenager or adult to sit down and watch. I would venture to say a mature 12 or 13 year old could watch this. But nothing under that. Ms. Dunlap does like the best from her cheerleaders, but she screams and gets downright mean with them. Her 2 oldest girls Cassadee and Cambree have cutthroat competition. Some of the moms (cough cough, Ann Robinson) use language that is beyond me. In front of children. I swear a bit, but never in front of children. That's crossing the line. Also, these parents push the girls to do things that you can tell they obviously don't like to do. Those are sending mixed messages to our youth. In a nutshell, this is a good show for teens and adults. Just watch out for the language & cattiness...