All teen and kid member reviews for Cheerleader U

i thought it was wounderful and awesome no matter what you give it your all

i think you great every one of you cheerleaders are awesome and make me want to work times hard evan though i give it my all no matter what your all good we all make mistakes even thought that hard for some people to see pratice will pay off you just got to belive in yourself and show everyone that you deserver to be a cheerleader.I highly respect each and every one of you
Teen, 14 years old Written byBieberFreakinFever December 29, 2011

WOW

WOW, that's the one word that describes these amazing UK cheerleaders and this amazeing show. This show shows if you work hard at something you love it can have great results. Also the cheer stunts and dance moves they do are incredible and extremly advanced. The only concern is if younger kids watch this show they may want to copy a lot of the moves the cheerleaders are doing. Which, if they don't have prffresional supervised help can cause seriouse injury or even death.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymusic rockz April 9, 2008

LOVE IT!

FOR GIRLS ANY AGE.HELPS SOCIAL BEHAVOIR.GOOD FOR CHEERLEARDS PRESENT AND BECOMING.

i love university of kentucky cheerleaders!!!!

oh my goshh. i look up to UK cheerleaders sooo much now.ilove this show its soo entertaining. haha and its really fun to watch knowing that i do the same things as them everyday! cheerleading is my thingg! well i love the cheerleaders and hope to someday get to meet them all! if anyone has any of they're emails i would love if you emailed me and told me it. thank you soo much. i love you Kentucky cheerleaders . && coach be looking for me when i get to college!