All teen and kid member reviews for Cupcake Wars

Teen, 13 years old Written byMwalrus March 10, 2014

Good

I think this show is fun
Teen, 13 years old Written byAnn Nonymous January 11, 2015

Not Inapproperate

Fun show. Offers kids a look into a culinary career or a baker. Shows creativity and transormation of ingreidents. Might show alcohol like beer, wine or whiskey as an ingredient. Sometimes a competer might swear under the pressure. They might say "Oh my god" or something.
Kid, 11 years old July 7, 2014

Fun Competitive Television Show Is Suitable for All Ages

Cupcake Wars is a competitive television show where four bakers compete for 10,000 and to see who has the best cupcakes. In fact, I'm not even positive why there is a page on Common Sense Media for this. It really is suitable for all ages! I rated this iffy for 7+ because younger children may not understand the competition between the bakers. Children may also find it boring. If I were to give a few warnings, I would do it on mild violence and mild references to alcohol. I really don't think that this show is violent. A few characters bicker due to stress, but I don't think a child would be frightened. What kid would be afraid of a person screaming at their assistant because they dropped the cupcakes? Alcohol is commonly an ingredient found in cupcakes. Most kids won't even recognize the names of the alcohol (rum, etc.). It will just go over their heads. I love this show! It is inspiring and features an awesome competition! I wouldn't be worried about your children viewing this show.
Kid, 11 years old September 12, 2012

love it :)

i love it! i watch every episode ! they have very postitive messages i have only heard a bad word like once for real! some tomes well most of the time they put achool in their cupcakes put not anyting bad like drink drinking this show is awsome and even my 2 year old sister loves this show
Kid, 11 years old March 7, 2015

Yay Cupcakes!

This show is sooo entertaining! The only thing is, sometimes they use wine as an ingredient, but it's not that bad.