Kid reviews for Cyberchase

Cyberchase Poster Image

Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka

Amen! A TV Shows aimed for little kids that I can watch and not roll my eyes at every 30 seconds! What took you so long?!

Cyberchase is a surprisingly good show with a lot of depth in it. (Feel free to disagree. That's just my personal opinion) The best parts of Cyberchase are as follows: 1. It teaches math that can be relevant up until you get into middle school. This show saved me in 5th grade, and it taught me a lot of things that helped me in math, (which is sooooo hard) and it did so in an entertaining way. 2. Having an overarching plot and villain. I'm more into big, more serious plots, and even as a six-year-old, most shows on PBS kids were boring in my opinion, so Cyberchase was a lifesaver. The show shows the stakes of the missions very clearly, and there are some adult-y moments, which is why I put in too much violence, but there's nothing graphic or too scary, just chase scenes and the occasional kidnapping. (Also not very scary.) 3. Slider. Good god, who knew that PBS kids would create such a heartthrob, and have him be a very likable well-rounded character with a very serious and dark arc?! Dreamworks, yes. Disney, yes. PBS KIDS, no. The best part of Slider being in the show is that it lets us explore the "missing dad" arc, and it leads to some surprisingly dark and serious stuff in a kids show. I won't get into spoilers, but the last thing I want to talk about is character depth. Slider and Matt have one of the most interesting arcs I've seen on TV. The way that they work through their differences and became really good friends moved me to tears, (the good kind), and I really enjoyed it.

Great show appropiate for any age

Don't listen to the haters- this show is awesome. It's both entertaining and educational at the same time! The characters are very likeable and even the villains have some charm. Only flaw is, the educational value feels rather forced in. Available on Amazon Prime Video and iTunes. A must watch if you have kids.

I enjoyed it as a little kid, but it's kinda boring now

A great choice for younger kids, but kids over the age of 9 might find it cringeworthy.

Really Great Show

I watched this show when I was a little kid, probably beginning at age 3. The math components and the story arcs went way over my head at the time, but it was still my favorite show on television. There’s nothing inappropriate or scary about the show, and the bright colors and likable characters can hold the attention of any kid, even if they are too young to understand the show.

Amazing for kids to grow up on!

I absolutely loved this show, and I still do to this day!!! Excellent plot and characters! I felt sorry for hacker when he accidentally took his wig off and you could see his head while trying to put on wig gel... Amazing show overall

Excellent

Very good show for educational purposes. This show ventures into math and science and it never gives up. But even with that in mind it’s still an awesome show, the story is great and the characters work together perfectly. Definitely recommended for younger kids.

Hacker!

The surrealism, but yet educational purposes are astounding. The Hacker is probably my favorite cartoon villain of all-time. I mean sure, I like the villian on Wild Kratts. I like Dark Truder on The Zula Patrol. I like all the villains on Wordgirl. I like Dr. Doofminzrz on Phineas and Ferb. I like Plankton on SpongeBob. I like Lord Hater on Wander Over Yonder. I like Shego on Kim Possible. I like Mr. Crocker and Vicky on The Fairly Oddparents. But, none of these villains compared to Hacker. I love Digit the cybird. Absolutely one of my favorite TV characters of all time. I just love that bird’s personality and he is so funny. I think I became so good sat math, because of Cyberchase. I love the episodes, and how Jacky, Matt, and Inez work together to solve math problems, and make sure Hacker doesn't win.

Educational show for kids to grow up with

I used to watch this when I was younger. It expooses kids to math skills like multiplication. Most kids will not notice that they are learning while watching.

I miss this show.

*sigh*, I used to watch Cyberchase everyday after I came home from school. I still watch it once in a while. It's fun, educational, and really cool plot. PBS should bring it back.