Kid reviews for Cyberchase

Problem-solving cyber-adventures for kids.

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byDrCool May 31, 2012

Who knew math can be so fun!

Cyberchase is one of my favorite shows of all time.It has some really funny characters,and interesting episode plots.I miss this show so much (It said it was canceled 2 years ago on wikipedia)! Why do you think it's canceled? I'd say for more shows that are like Dinosaur Train (which is terrible.) Sniffle sniffle.Still,Cyberchase rules! I give this timeless classic 5 stars!
Teen, 15 years old Written byRocketboy1998 April 9, 2013

Perfect for anyone.

Cyberchase was a great TV show. It was fun to watch and it was educational. Not as good as Fetch, but still awesome.
Kid, 11 years old March 15, 2011

Really educational!!!

I loved this show when I was in kinder-3rd grade!! It taught me so much about math!! I thank this show teaching me so much when I was that young. It really helps you down the road.

Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 23, 2014

I enjoyed it as a kid, and I still really like it.

As a kid, I would watch it after school and always found it to be a very neat cartoon. The animation is very colorful, the acting is nice (Matt's voice is hilarious), it teaches math in a very fun way, and I really liked watching Cyberchase as a kid. Right now, i'm 15, and I still enjoy it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 21, 2012

Hooray! A fun way to learn some math!

This show is my childhood.It is very edacational,the animation is colorful,Matt has a very funny voice,ect.There is also great adventure as well!
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 30, 2012

Fun!

Cyberchase was AWESOME! Just like Fetch,this is a show that must be brought back! It is a lot of fun,it teaches you A LOT,the animation is colorful,and the adventure is GREAT! I recommend Cyberchase to anyone!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMapmaker10 December 19, 2011

Great Plot, Inspiring Setting, Funny Characters

Cyberchase is a great show that teaches higher levels of math (fractions, geometry, etc.). Frankly, it's the only funny show that is also clean and educational. Occasional crushes are mentioned and cartoon falls do happen (without injury), but the only reason I rate this 5+ is because younger viewers probably can't grasp this level of math. Overall great show!

Teen, 16 years old Written byMaya16 September 13, 2015

Educational show for kids to grow up with

I used to watch this when I was younger. It expooses kids to math skills like multiplication. Most kids will not notice that they are learning while watching.

Kid, 9 years old June 13, 2012

What I Think

I love this show and im 10. Though some of the math might be confusing if you're ,say 3.

Kid, 6 years old April 9, 2008

Great show!

I really like it. Almost every day I watch it. My brother watches it, too. It is so great. I wish that it would go all the time.

Smart show that has a good message and teaches Math.

I still watch this show now and I still love it! It teaches math to kids while using a fun plot and smart characters. There's also a message to every show. It's great for anyone!
Teen, 15 years old Written byGMWlife December 16, 2017

Hacker!

The surrealism, but yet educational purposes are astounding. The Hacker is probably my favorite cartoon villain of all-time. I mean sure, I like the villian on Wild Kratts. I like Dark Truder on The Zula Patrol. I like all the villains on Wordgirl. I like Dr. Doofminzrz on Phineas and Ferb. I like Plankton on SpongeBob. I like Lord Hater on Wander Over Yonder. I like Shego on Kim Possible. I like Mr. Crocker and Vicky on The Fairly Oddparents. But, none of these villains compared to Hacker. I love Digit the cybird. Absolutely one of my favorite TV characters of all time. I just love that bird’s personality and he is so funny. I think I became so good sat math, because of Cyberchase. I love the episodes, and how Jacky, Matt, and Inez work together to solve math problems, and make sure Hacker doesn't win.

Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams November 22, 2014

I miss this show.

*sigh*, I used to watch Cyberchase everyday after I came home from school. I still watch it once in a while. It's fun, educational, and really cool plot. PBS should bring it back.
Teen, 13 years old Written byluvpink December 26, 2011

Very Educational

I used to love this show when I was a little kid. Very educational which teaches math.

Kid, 9 years old June 13, 2011

Just found this on CSM, used to be in love with this show and it taught me a lot! Let your kids watch this!

Teen, 16 years old Written bybieber_fever55 August 20, 2010

GREAT SHOW!

Oh my goodness I used to be in love with this show!! :) It's really good for younger kids and teaches them the value of teamwork and problem solving. However some episodes review vocabulary and that sort of thing, so kids under 5 may not comprehend.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 August 20, 2010

An action show for younger kids

Thiis show is educational because it teaches you some things about math and problem-solving. Not to mention this show is entertaining. Maybe okay for 5+ but they might not understand what's going on

Kid, 10 years old June 5, 2010