Kid reviews for Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team

Reality show is a mix of hard work and sexuality.

Kid, 12 years old December 18, 2010

Great show about dedication. But make sure it is not dedicated to the wrong thing.

Dedication is part of this show. The outfits might be a little skimpy but what uniform isn't? This is a good show for cheerleaders everywhere. Of course the consumerism is high because you have The Dallas Cowboys. Some messages aren't positive because as you can tell, these girls are already thinner than me, and the coaches are kicking them off the squad for being to fat. For cheerleaders who want to go far in that career, that could be a weight loss problem for girls of a young age. But still good dedication. I am not a fan of the Cowboys. GO JACKSONVILLE! Those are some healthy looking cheerleaders. Not skin and bones. UGH!

Teen, 13 years old Written byadarding November 7, 2018

Mixed Content; Your opinion

I feel that this show does help empower girls and show them that they can do anything they put their mind too. On the flip side on one episode, they all have to get makeovers because looks don't meet the DCC ', Standard'. I wish they would push more of you are beautiful just the way you are. All in all, it's a funny, girl power and interesting show! I feel that if your child knows that only sometimes is it okay to wear skimpy clothes and knows that they are wonderful just the way they are then you should be fine!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byvsquadcheer July 24, 2009

wooo

im a cheerleader and i think that this show is really interesting. its completly clean for any kid, i just think it might appeal more to tweens and cheerleaders.