All parent member reviews for Dino Squad

Parent of a 14 year old Written bykristianjl April 9, 2008

Lost Opportunity

Having worked in kids television off and on for almost 17 years I have strong feelings when it comes to squandered opportunities. Sadly, there are two new dinosaur series that both fall flat. "Dinosaur King" on FOX -a Pokemon clone with super-powered dinosaurs... and "Dino Squad" on CBS and its throw-away storyline about infected teens turning into dinosaurs. Dinosaurs are the perfect vehicle for teaching science... real science. And you wouldn't even have to sacrifice action, comedy, or character development. Could I do better? You bet I could!
Parent of a 5 year old Written byashalthoff January 11, 2015

Teaches good lessons

My son and I watch Dino squad on netflix sometimes. He is really into dinosaurs right now. This show actually does a fairly decent job of teaching about life lessons. Every episode has some sort of social lesson like how to deal with bullies, spending time with family, how it's ok to ask for help when you need it, etc. Yes there are some little bit scary scenes with the dinosaurs attacking the bad guys, but it's no worse than power rangers, Spiderman, or superhero squad.