All teen and kid member reviews for Dogs 101/Cats 101

Kid, 11 years old November 18, 2013

Cool

ITS CRAZY AWESOME!!!!! I learned so much about dogs from this show :)
Kid, 8 years old May 25, 2013

I KEEP THIS SHOW ON RECORD SERIES BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!! I AM A DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUGS ARE THE BEST DOGS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 25, 2012
Teen, 13 years old Written bycats101 June 3, 2012

dogs 101

I watch this show every sat,sun, I learn a lot from it,
Teen, 14 years old Written bypencicola8580 May 14, 2012

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

LOVE SOOOO WATCH
Kid, 11 years old February 4, 2012

Pawfect!

This show is full of educational information about certain dog breeds. It gives you helpful information, that helps keep your dogs healthy, such as the amount of excersise needed, what type of food is the best, cronic health problems, it's history etc. The puppies they show are adorbale, and will steal your heart! The show is perfect for slow sunday mornings. This show helps you make the desion of getting a new pet, which one to get, and reminds your of all the tasks you have to complete each day to take care of your furry friend. It's an A+ for me!
Teen, 14 years old Written byLily456789123 January 1, 2012

GREAT show for everyone!

I think this is a FANTASTIC show! Great for children, and it helps when you're looking to adopt a dog! It is educational and teaches people about cats and dogs and how they live! I give it an A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++(etc.) GREAT SHOW!!
Kid, 11 years old November 8, 2011

One of the ways I became a dog freak.

I LOVE DOGS! I now know what my dog is a mix of (labrador/dutch shepherd) I know a lot about dogs from this, I love it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMiloub April 24, 2011

Very educational!

Awesome. The tv show both helps kids learn about dogs/cats. Not too violent, it always has something sweet nice and cute too keep kids on the subject! Who wouldn't want to learn about cute fuzzy dogs/cats?
Kid, 11 years old December 30, 2010

this show is for ages 2-114

just a perfect show for kids to watch they might even catch their favorite breeds in it from cat to dog to pet and also knows if the breed is for your child or not its a show for all ages
Kid, 11 years old August 10, 2010

Perfect for animal lovers of any age

I love this show because I get to learn about all of the different breeds of dogs and cats. If you are looking for a dog or cat this is the show to watch. The occasional sad story will be told about a cat getting run-over or a dog's death but besides that it id a great kid friendly show.
Kid, 10 years old August 5, 2010

Awesome for kids who want to learn about dogs and cats.

I LOVE IT. It teaches a lot about the breeds, sickness, and a lot more
Kid, 11 years old July 15, 2010

best show to learn about your pet

best show to learn about dogs or cats! it is very educational and if u r trying to decide what pet to get it is the best show on! you can also learn things about ur dog or cat that u never new i never knew that my dog has strongest jaws i have a rottwieler!
Kid, 9 years old December 28, 2009

ANY AGE! -6+

Animals are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byPuppyluv13 November 5, 2009

Great Show! Highly recommended for people thinking about getting a dog/cat!

Very educational! One of my all time FAVORITE shows!
Teen, 13 years old Written byvsquadcheer July 24, 2009

very informative

it is a very good show. great for young kids and their parents when deciding what breed of dog/cat to get. it shows younger kids that the cute animals aren't always the easiest to take care of.