All parent member reviews for Eureka Seven

Adult Written byGrigori June 12, 2015

Truth

I think firstly that this site is heavily prejudiced against anything that is perceived to be against the basic, biblical belief of proper. This is a fantastic way to set your children up for failure and ineptitude as adults that cannot adapt to a society they perceive to be against their values. Due to this prejudice, I highly advise parents to actually watch and digest these series themselves first. Or, even better, do so with your children. Japan is a very strange place, foreign in more ways than fathomable. However their illustrious culture has much we could learn from. This culture leaks out heavily through their media, especially anime. It is for this reason I say that, at least for those with any modicum of intellect, anime is a fantastic source of introspection and self-development if the interest is properly cultivated. On another note, this particular series reignited my faith after I saw it for the first time. It's plot and lessons have very little to do with violence or sex. These are merely instruments used to convey the compelling and complicated story and to flesh out the characters as believable people. The underlying message is unconditional love, the will and courage to pursue and protect it; true acceptance of someone you do not understand and the grace to treat them as an actual, fellow human; and, finally, the intelligence to not simply follow blindly whoever happens to hold your leash.
Parent of a 14 year old Written byRama eureka seven April 6, 2011
Parent of a 11 year old Written byLittleMac March 7, 2011
Adult Written byCSM Screen name... April 9, 2008

i think that this film should have been rated tv14

Adult Written bydan555 April 9, 2008

One of the best anime

I'd say this show is great, and I have nothing bad to say about it.