All teen and kid member reviews for Even Stevens

It is ok

It depends on what type of TV shows you like. It can be kind of stupid
Teen, 16 years old Written bymikee990 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byKeds43@aol.com April 9, 2008

I miss it!

I wish they would make new episodes of Even Stevens! This show cracks me up, especially the one where Louis sees Beans' head on Beans' cousin! It was hilarious and ridiculous! You can still catch it on Disney Channel!
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday November 13, 2010

Good Family Fun

Very good, I loved this show! The family is a strong unit that is very inspiring, and the silbings are just very intertaning. Luis is a funny kid that loves to irritate his sister Ren (they have cool names for the characters too) Their mother is a state seniter, Donny is the athetic type (not all there, but still pretty smart) Beans is the goofy kid that is concittered a pest to the Stevens, but they still welcome him. The father is supportive, good friends to count on, this is what real tv should be like, not gutter trash like theys how now. This was excellent, the acting wasn't always the best, but it was still very well done!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMillyMolly October 1, 2010

Very Funny!

Very funny, used to wathc this all the time, even my mom likes it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byladybug! April 9, 2008

Even Stevens was pretty dumb!

Even Stevens is a show that you can tell the actors are trying way too hard! That makes it way too dumb. It didn`t entertain me. I would not really suggest it. There were those kind of funny moments but not many. I wouldn`t suggest Even Stevens.
Teen, 14 years old Written byQueen2B87 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Love This Show!!!

This showis one of my favorite shows now! It is sooooo funny! it is a great show for kids!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bywii April 9, 2008

funny

very very very funny great series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!